Toluene Dart - '73 swinger

-
it's far tooo wide.. scrapes horribly.. but it was all I had..

it has air shocks pumped all the way up and 265/50/15s ... looks cool.

but smaller tires will be in the future along with new competition engineering drag shocks.

Yeah I drove by office depot over on south Virginia and there were like 4 evos and 5 imprezas. It's like, really? next time I see you I'll stop by

I haven't really been able to do much on the car lately, lack of money really takes a crap on plans. I did find a windshield for 75 bucks.. just need to get it in...and I got some tires that actually fit.

Next is floor/interior then body and paint.

Attachments

• Photo-0183.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 670
I still don't know what I'm going to paint it. Everyone keeps telling me black, but it's such a ***** to keep clean in a desert.

eh not really...darker the better for me.. but black is too much hassle.

barely see the hood.. I"ll have to take pics tomorrow.:-D

Attachments

• Photo-0187 (1).jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 618
Nice backyard/ shadetree progress. I hope ya put a properly weighted converter behind that 360

What did ya do for an oil pan?

Oh! If you need some parts pick and pull in sparks has a 4 door 73 dart. It's mostly complete. Just has no spindles.

Nice backyard/ shadetree progress. I hope ya put a properly weighted converter behind that 360

What did ya do for an oil pan?

I used a b&m flexplate for a 360 so I could use a neutral converter... Oil pan is a center sump pan for a 360. Engine is coming out in the spring and all the body work including interior is getting done all at once. I know a few body guys that do pretty good paint for a decent price. Just need to find black interior door panels... Or i'm going to make some. Haven't made up my mind yet.
I am still looking for a decent rear end as well. May have to settle for a ford rear or spend a buttload of cash on a prebuilt 8 3/4 from an axle manufacturer..

Cheap substitute till I can afford the pin on I want... Need a new grill assembly too.. :/

Attachments

• Photo-0189 (1).jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 572
  • Photo-0190.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 582
... I may have to go tomorrow... Wonder if it has an 8 1/4 in it instead of a 7 1/4......

yeah I noticed... there really wasn't anything else worth a crap on the car except maybe the windshield... which I may go back and get if it's not destroyed.

yeah, apparently the guy that was checking my tools at the front was the previous owner... Says a lot about a person.. LOL.

-
Back