Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
not sure if this is the best place to post this ad since there is such a variety of things I have so mods please feel free to move it to where it is best suited if there is a need to.

Just trying to work up some extra cash for the holidays so I can do a good christmas for my family with funds being a little tight lately so I did some scrounging and came up with some odds and ends I figured I would see if any of you would be interested in.

ok.....everything is located in MI zip 49203 to give you an idea of what shipping costs may be on any items I don't mention shipping on.Contact me if you are not in the states and we can discuss shipping costs

#1. Sunpro super tach II ( 3 3/8 I think? ) black housing,black face,about 2 feet of wire to work with,worked great....has been sitting on my shelf for about a year. $35.00 or best plus $5.00 for shipping
DSCI1488.jpg

#2. 727 flex plate,painted red,holes are not ob longed or anything $25.00 plus shipping ,I would assume about $10-$15 due to its weight
DSCI1489.jpg

#3. black coat hooks from a 72 duster $5.00 plus shipping
DSCI1491.jpg

I have two sets of pedal covers, one set for a automatic and one set for a manual. both are new and never before used. the automatic ones I actually just pulled out of the case to take a picture of ....they are American racing brand.
DSCI1492.jpg

#4. automatic pedal covers $15 plus the ride
DSCI1493.jpg

#5. manual pedal covers $15 plus the ride
DSCI1494.jpg

#6. gold horn button from 72 duster in good shape....has a couple small impressions from being stacked in a box of things for awhile but they should relax out....nice one to use even if you have a black steering wheel missing a horn button you could always dye it black $10 plus the ride
DSCI1499.jpg

#7. Automatic shifter arm from a 72 duster in great shape with nice driver/local car show chrome. $10 plus the ride- SOLD!!!!!!!
DSCI1500.jpg

#8. this one I would like to leave on a best offer basis so send PM's with offers but just as a base I would like to not take less than $50 for it. its a probuilt 33 piece puller/installer kit with balancer/steering wheel puller,jaw gear puller for timing gears and so on....the hole shabang. Amazon was asking $119.99 for this exact same set......I would assume shipping might be a little pricey with it not exactly being light....maybe $20-$25.00 for shipping
DSCI1501.jpg

DSCI1502.jpg

#9. Barrett Jackson auction block 1971 'Cuda convertible with a super cool white and blue paint scheme with white top down and blue interior, new in package. -$10.00 plus the ride---- SOLD!!!!!!!
DSCI1504.jpg

#10. 6 leather w/ metal pendant key chains....1 is for a trans am, 1 is for a camaro and 1 is for a Z28 and the other 3 say Plymouth 'Cuda....one of the cuda ones is missing the key ring its self but you can rob it off of one of the camaro ones LOL....they still have the $4.99 price tags on them. Would like to sell them all together for $15.00 plus the ride
DSCI1505.jpg

#11. Limited edition snap on die cast cars , 1 drop top mustang (hood opens), one dodge charger (hood opens) and one 'Cuda. $15.00 for all plus the ride
DSCI1508.jpg

#12. Plum crazy Plymouth 'Cuda 440 6bbl metal sign (rough 12"x10") -$10.00 plus the ride
DSCI1509.jpg

#13. Dodge charger parking only metal sign (roughly 12"x10"). - $10.00 plus the ride
DSCI1510.jpg

#14. misc. stickers and air freshners.... 3 dodge challenger 340 six pak stickers ,2 dodge charger R/T stickers . (stickers have almost a chome/holographic look to them). 1 chevy racing air freshener ( probably reaks of defeat LOL ) and 1 dodge charger R/T air freshener ...still have $1.99 price tags on them. -$8.00 for all plus the ride
DSCI1511.jpg

#15. 5 original muscle machines new in the box ....1969 chevelle,1969 corvette,1969 dodge charger,1964 ford thunderbolt and a 1953 chevy pickup. - $15.00 plus the ride
DSCI1512.jpg

now I have some stickers also

I am asking $7.00 per sticker OR if you buy two stickers I will sell them both for $11.00 ($5.50 per sticker) and if you buy one of each (value pack of 5) I will sell you them for $4.00 per sticker for a total of $20.00

(just to clarify, the value pack can consist of 5 of the same sticker....it does not have to be 1 of each.....or you can mix and match if you want lets say 2 of one stickers and 3 of the other and so on).

plus $2.00 for postage on whatever you end up wanting.

All stickers are white and I am not making these there for there are no custom sizes.

All the rough dimensions are as follows...

Scamp sticker- 7" x 2"
Demon sticker- 6.5" x 3"
Cuda Fish sticker- 7" x 2.5"
Duster sticker- 7" x 2"
Swinger sticker- 7" x 2"

put one or two on your car?

stick them to your tool box?

stocking stuffers?

DSCI1485.jpg

Cuda fish
DSCI1484.jpg

Swinger
DSCI1483-1.jpg

Scamp
DSCI1482-1.jpg

Duster
DSCI1481-1.jpg

Demon
DSCI1480.jpg

Im not stuck on the prices so if something sounds a little high and you would like to make me an offer please by all means send me a PM and make an offer......and if you have any questions please feel free to do the same.

thanks everyone! and thanks FABO for the space:cheers:

hey, what is the best you would do on the puller set to 24171 va

im going to pass on the puller set, it is a steal for the price you offered, but the shipping kills me. thank you anyway

the super tach 11 you are offering is at summit for $36.95 new,can you do any better for a poor white boy? are you sure thats not 2 5/8? sorry,not knockin you,just want to make sure.

the super tach 11 you are offering is at summit for $36.95 new,can you do any better for a poor white boy? are you sure thats not 2 5/8? sorry,not knockin you,just want to make sure.

yes it appears that its the 2 5/8's ....sorry for the wrong info.

being that summit is asking $37.00 plus tax's and shipping costs and what not which would probably be about $45.00 total.

how does $30.00 shipped sounds?

I think I am going to not sell the puller/installer kit ( unless its to someone close to my area or who does not mind paying a bit on shipping costs.)

I have had a few people interested in it but buy the time you add shipping to go across country or over the border, it costs almost as much as what this kit would cost new.

Still have the other stuff thats still up for sale and still have a bunch of stickers so if anyone wants any of this stuff, please PM me.

trying to work up some extra funds for the holidays for my family so it all goes to a good cause.

thanks in advance!

BLACK FRIDAY SALE!!!!!!

50% off of the Value pack of stickers, so instead of $20.00 plus shipping it will be $10.00 plus shipping.

DON'T MISS OUT ON THE GREAT DEAL!!!!!

The deal starts on black friday (midnight the 26th) and ends midnight the 27th. (24 hours to get in on the deal).

shipping costs will stay the same ($2.00 in the states per value pack and $4.00 to Canada , contact me if you live in another country).

Please contact me by PM if you are interested, if it takes a bit for me to reply to your PM I apologize ( busy weekend ).....but aslong as you are serious about placing an order and you PM me within the 24 hour span of the sale and lets say for example I don't get a chance to PM you back until after the sale is over.......you will still get the discounted price, but I should get back to all PM's not long after they are sent.

Thanks in advance everyone!

Hey Jerrod, how about that 440 Cuda sign shipped to 38230?

Good luck with the rest! I'm tryin to scramble for some Christmas cash myself but have a soft spot for those metal signs. Ya hooked me!!!! :-D

Working on a new custom made sticker design that I think everyone will like....Ill be posting up a new thread sometime tonight probably with pictures so keep your eyes peeled

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back