Tonys update thread surgery 5-5-14

-
Great news. Now comes the really hard part.........following all those doctor's orders.

I don't want to gross anyone out with the following pics,
but these were removed from my heart. You can clearly
see the two patches that were implanted in 1992 when they
implanted my defib.

The second pic is either scar tissue or part of the sac that surrounds
the heart.

The scar tissue had gotten so bad that it was constricting the
pumping of my heart.

Talked with one of my doc's yesterday and we discussed how quickly
I went downhill in the last three weeks. He agreed with me that
time would have been short for me if I was not operated on post
haste.

This procedure is so rare that this was the first time it was done
in the Community Hospital Group in Indy. There was a doctor from
the IU Med Center that had performed two of these in the last
20 years. The two doctors talked before the procedure was done.

Thanks again for all of the prayers.

Tony

Tasty!
I do hope you're feeling much better. The world is a much better place with you in it.

Tony, has it helped? Do you feel better now, than before you went in? Hopefully so.

As long as it works and keeps you going is what is important. Visiting Indy wouldn't be the same if I couldn't see you.... I've enjoyed going to MMW and hanging out with you and other FABO members on Sat nights...

Good to see you are well enough to post. Keep us informed and keep healing. Good to see your progress and coming back from the surgery. Keep it going....

Steak is off the menu tonight for sure.....gross and informative.

Thanks Tony? lol....good to see your back in action.

Mop

No problems from me....hell I had fajitas tonight....you know what that looks like. :D

Maybe gross was the wrong verb.......informative for sure.

Dam, now you guys got me craving some Burritos.... :banghead:

We have some great burrito restaurants here. :cheers:

Tony, has it helped? Do you feel better now, than before you went in? Hopefully so.

As long as it works and keeps you going is what is important. Visiting Indy wouldn't be the same if I couldn't see you.... I've enjoyed going to MMW and hanging out with you and other FABO members on Sat nights...

Good to see you are well enough to post. Keep us informed and keep healing. Good to see your progress and coming back from the surgery. Keep it going....

Exactly my question. Tony ,I hope this has made a huge improvement on your health. Not a doctor but it sounds like it would be quite a relief. Glad to see you are back Tony,take care.

-
Back