Tonys update thread surgery 5-5-14

-
Prayers sent! We love yall.

Ask tony if he had everything done that he needed to get done.

Said he had to take a bath and wash for 5 minutes in the surgery area with special soap, then in the morning before he leaves to go to the hospital he has to do it again.

2 BATHS IN THE SAME MONTH, he really must be sick ........ LOL

good luck buddy, remember I have a job for you when you get better!

My prayers have also been said for Tony these past few weeks, and I'm hoping for a smooth surgery and a quick recovery!! Geof

the healing vibes are heading your way Tony!
Get better, do what the docs tell you!

Treva and I have been keeping our prayers going out for you Tony and for a fast recovery.
I will be up with you tomorrow morning at 4 am keeping the faith and enjoying my eggs and bacon with sliced tomatoes :glasses7:
Prayers will be sent out to the doctors for there wisdom to find everything they need brother.
I hope Thelma has the fridge ready for a visit when you get back home :D

Faith and love sent out to yea brother, ready for another visit so see you when you get back to the house :cheers:

Attachments

• MMPWE%2020011%20003.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 382
It's 11:18 p.m.

Gotta go to bed...alarm goes of at 03:00 a.m.

Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes. I will
take them with me tomorrow.

Tony

I'm a bit late, But I pray for a fast recovery and feeling better, Tony's got a Mopar to drive around!!!!!

I know this is gonna sound ignorant, but, what was the surgery for?

I set mine for 3:45, a quarter till 4 Tony

Good morning Sue, and Teresa Lets get this man to the hospital :angel1: as promised I would get up at just before 4 but looks like Tony is the early bird this morning and set his alarm for 3:00 am
Y'all take care Thelma, my prayers are with y'all this day

-
Back