Tonys update thread surgery 5-5-14

-
looking forward to getting the thumbs up from Tony.
Thoughts and Prayer's

Prayers for skillful surgeons hands. Prayers for Tony and family.

Prayers sent for a smooth surgery and a speedy recovery! tmm

Just called said everything was going well. Will call n another hour or so.

O my, thank you so very much :angel3:keeping big brother and doctors in every thought this morning [-o< and will not move toward the door or anywhere till I know Tony is well on his way to recovery WildCat, thank you for this update as I keep the coffee pot busy and asking for everything Tony and the doctors need ...[-o<

:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:

Last update they have one patch off n working on next one. Was holding own did not have to go on bypass machine so far 10:45.

That,s our Tony!! O !! My! Thank you for this update and please please keep up the good job Mrs WildCat :prayer:
Will someone give Thelma a big hug for me please.. Tell her Mike is positive these doctors will find everything they need sweet hart and she will have her energetic man back very soon :angel1: :angel1:...:angel3:

Thanks so much for the updates......I feel like I'm in the waiting room with them!!

C'mon Tony :prayer:

Well?

We all hope/pray/know the outcome is going to be positive so what will his first meal request be?

I vote for lean steak cooked medium rare, some mushrooms glazed with wine and butter, crusty french loaf and a fresh garden salad with all the little extras and Italian/vinaigrette dressing.
And don't forget a healthy glass of red wine to swill it down with.

Mop

In recovery and sounds like brother will get his strength back :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
O My Goodness thanks to the great doctors and the wisdom sent to them :angel1::angel1:
I knew Tony would make it, he is a tuff strong minded man and I just wish I was there to give the family a big hug and a sugar on the cheek to Thelma :happy7::happy7::happy7:
Can't wait to do the Brick again Tony :cheers:

Attachments

• dos equis MeMikejPEG (Medium).jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 187
Awsome news to hear and thanks for the updates WildCat!! Prayers sent on a speedy recovery!

-
Back