Tonys update thread surgery 5-5-14

-
Just got in from working the night shift and was thinking and wondering how Tony's surgery went. I'm glad to hear that everything is good and that he is now recovering. Thanks for all the updates Wildcat, it means alot to everyone here!
Keep hanging in there Tony! We are all pulling and praying for you!

Today's news

They have had him sitting up and most all tubes are now removed, including his catheter, so now he has to remember when he gets the urge to call the nurse ......... LOL

Sue said his color is better than she has ever seen since we have known him.

It all sounds good

Hope for continued success in his recovery

The thought he may go into a regular room and out of ICU. Don't want to rush anything but if the doc thinks he is doing well that is great!

Thank you WildCat, this is some very good news to see this evening :cheers::cheers:
I know this is not his first time at this and it's never is easy, but I have one thing to say tonight
Whay to go Tony, I can't wait to tell Treva :blob::blob::blob:

The girls are back at the hotel watching movies and Thelma called and he was out, so,it is good he is sleeping

They did keep him in ICU for the night

Maybe tomorrow will get a new picture

Night all and thanks for watching and praying for Tony

Prayers are being heard for Tony for sure, and ill be continuing to keep him in mine for a speedy and pain free recovery!! Geof

Really glad to hear Tony is doing well. Give it a little time and I'm sure he will be just fine.

Good to hear that it sounds like his progress is going in the right direction. Prayers going out to you Tony for a speedy recovery. Just maybe I will get to meet you some day soon.
Ken

-
Back