Tonys update thread surgery 5-5-14

-
I hope Tony is about ready to enjoy a small lunch 8) me :glasses7: well I am starving already =P~
Breakfast was way to early this morning Tony :eek:ops: Just wanted to say hello big brother :cheers: Treva and I are keeping you, Thelma and the family in our prayers :glasses7::glasses7:

Attachments

• Getting things started to run 4 barrel 024.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 172
Just got off the phone with Tony

He is in a regular room and Thelma is with him.

He sounded a little groggy but was upbeat and talking about driving the Cuda up for 6 month check up to show to one of his nurses that is a Mopar person

They had him up walking today

I will visit him tomorrow and have more then

Thanks for checking in to see his update

View attachment 1714720122

Should post new pictures tomorrow

O My Goodness :cheers::cheers: So so happy to see this update :blob::blob:
Treva and I are setting here enjoying a glass of wine and we about broke down with happieness
Peace Brother :hello2: my world just got better :thumbup: Thank you WildCat, what would we do with out your time and helpping these great folks Bless you all this evening :hello1::hello1::hello1::hello1:

thanks for the updates Wildcat. Nice to see Tony's doing good.

Thank you for keeping us informed. I have to admit that I was really worried about this procedure, but this pic alone has eased my fears. I see that look in your eyes Tony.....This is gonna be just another blip in the road and you'll be good as new before you know it. :thumbrig:

Attachments

• Tony.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 149
:thumbup: Thanks so much for the updates on Tony's recovery.

I got to chat with both of them for a few minutes tonight....I was SO happy & relieved to hear that he's feeling better......:D

They'll be tearing up the streets in that beautiful Cuda again in no time :burnout:

Attachments

• Sept 2012 331 (Small).jpg
    43 KB · Views: 141
Great to hear that he's pulling through! Keep it up Tony!

thanks for the updates, and keep them coming.

-
Back