Too Doo or not Too Doo

-
Buschi340 said:
duster340 said:
Buschi340 said:
Mine is a lil milder with a 272 crane cam.

I just looked at your engine. What kind of fan are you runnin'? That should be my next step. Than a good converter...

did you like the look of my engine compartment? its the biggest Mr gasket i could find :)

for my taste a lil' much cables... :D

true its not realy clean looking but iam working on it :)

Buschi340 said:
but whats the fan from? Volvo? Saab? I'm searching for a junk car which has a fan that fits my stock radiator...

its the aftermarket company Mr gasket, the radiator is from a fordscorpio

duster340 said:
Buschi340 said:
but whats the fan from? Volvo? Saab? I'm searching for a junk car which has a fan that fits my stock radiator...

scorpio fan or scorpio radiator...?

uups, scorpio rad - just looked at the pic again... doesn't a scorpio have a E-Fan?

Buschi340 said:
duster340 said:
Buschi340 said:

scorpio fan or scorpio radiator...?

uups, scorpio rad - just looked at the pic again... doesn't a scorpio have a E-Fan?

think so but it was already taken att the junkyard so i bought a new one at hansen racing insted

Buschi340 said:
duster340 said:
Buschi340 said:
so the search goes on.... :(
i sm sure you will find somthing that works! i think bmw has thin and nice fans!

Hm, no modern BMW on my prefered Junkyard. But french cars have also thin fans. But I hate french cars...
to bad i dont like cars newer than say 76 anyway but the fans are quit good i have heard":)

duster340 said:
Buschi340 said:
duster340 said:
Buschi340 said:
i sm sure you will find somthing that works! i think bmw has thin and nice fans!

Hm, no modern BMW on my prefered Junkyard. But french cars have also thin fans. But I hate french cars...
to bad i dont like cars newer than say 76 anyway but the fans are quit good i have heard":)

I hope, lets see...

Buschi340 said:
duster340 said:
Buschi340 said:
duster340 said:
Buschi340 said:

I hope, lets see...

i realy hope you will find something! if you tell me the size of your radiator i can have a look at my local junkyard the next time i get there and see if there is anyhing that has the righht size so i can tel what you could look for :)

duster340 said:
Buschi340 said:

My wife's '74 Valiant has a 16" Mr.gasket electric fan and a '91 Dodge Ram Van radiator, it works like an angel...
And yes, Ram Van radiator fits perfect in a A-Body...
Just a minor work and you don't have a problem with cooling...

-
Back