Too many bottles of courage

-

plypete

Reaction score
Haven't been on here for a while because a buddy of mine pushed me into getting a little more carried away on the Valiant than I initially intended.Amaizing how easy a job seems when you are drinking beer! Made some quarter patches, my buddy is doing the main bodywork and I am painting it with $35 a gallon John Deere paint. The paint is a ***** to spray without blotches or strips, but I like the satin look.

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 437
  • 014.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 435
  • 008.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 434
  • 005.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 430
LOL! I here that. Been there tooo many times. Don't now how many times I have said Ya that will be easy should take a few hours. Then three days later......... HAHA

Looking good. Your in it now. Just got to keep at her.

Looks great......that will teach you for making decisions with a beer in your hand....

Thanks for the kind words! It is not the first or last decision influenced by beer, but in this case anyway it was probably a good thing. My buddy leans toward the bodywork and I lean more toward the mechanical. After this is done, I will be helping him on a 1960 Plymouth 2dr wagon. He did the paint and body a number of years ago but the wide 318 is coming out to make room for 440. That car has a face that only it's mother could love but it is very cool.

Looks great! I always say "Shine is fine but flat is were it's at"

pic2-1.jpg

DAMN that looks good. ile buy the beer if you can make my junk look that good. lol

Pete,the pain part is over! Looks pretty good.5258,that says "Saturday Nite Special",all over it.

Looks great to me, time well spent for sure :coffee2:

-
Back