Took me long enough

-

PDragon

Reaction score
New to Mopars and this site!! I've been around classics a long time. I own a 67 Mustang convertible, a 71 Mach I and now, just found my first Mopar.

I've got a lot of questions.... so I hope you guys are patient. :glasses7::newb:

Welcome to FABO!

What, you were so excited telling about your Fords that you forgot to tell us what Mopar you picked up??!! LOL :D

Haaa!! dang I did ... my favorite car of all time has to be the 67 GTX. As an impressionable 15 year old the fastest I'd ever been was in a GTX. So I figured an R/T was close enough for gernades and horse shoes.

It's a 67 and a 440 :burnout:big block car and needs plenty of love. But these Texas cars have a big benefit...the rust issues are minumum.

Welcome aboard, We can't wait to see it, And there are the best of the best tec's here to help you along ,this is a car you might enjoy watching, Puff the magic dragon is one fine song for this great car, been watching it, Love these great cars
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0YMD4z9lyw&feature=related"]1967 Dodge Coronet R/T In Action ! - YouTube[/ame]

LOL... for the Puff touch! love the car and cant wait to get the 440 torn down. I've had a lot of cars, mostly Mustangs and Chevelles. NOTHING has the sound of a big block MOPAR in my opinion.

Nice touch with the Puff the Magic Dragon song :prayer::prayer: I'll get you guys some pic's this week. She's gonna need love.

Thank guys. Looks like my first search is spec info. I've gone to 10 sites and can't find all the spec's and then search suppliers. I've only got to fix one floor pan and that's it. minor bruises but the quarters all the chrome and fenders are in good shape.

Welcome to FABO from SoCal. You're going to have fun here.
And welcome to Mopar. You'll find Mopar enthusiasts to be the most brand loyal in all of motorsports.

Hey Folks
Thank you very much. Very excited to see where this first Mopar will take me. Already have a friend that is trying to help me pry a Hemi off a guy that hasnt done anything with it in years:burnout:

New to Mopars and this site!! I've been around classics a long time. I own a 67 Mustang convertible, a 71 Mach I and now, just found my first Mopar.

I've got a lot of questions.... so I hope you guys are patient. :glasses7::newb:

We have a bunch of Ex FoMoCo guys here and a lot of current Ford owners. A lot of question s is what this place is all about. Fire away and welcome aboard!

Thanks Rumble!! Yeah i'll be keeping my Convertible but will sell the Mach I to have funds to restore the Mopar.

I've gotten some good luck so far..... found a 79 360 out of a police car for 100.00 to use in the car until I can get the:blob: 440 rebuilt

Which you were closer, I'd like a look at that Mach 1.

My daughter would flip the "F" out!

Welcome to FABO!

And welcome to Mopars

Add some pictures when you get the time... We love pictures!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda Drag car for your viewing pleasure - More of all my Mopars in the gallery.

Attachments

• DSC06497.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 153
-
Back