-

H22A4

Does anyone read this?
Reaction score
v104.jpg

v105.jpg

v106.jpg

v103a.jpg

Next on the list is replacing the existing dual exhaust with a new one (w. cross pipe).

Sharp car! I like the color. toolman

Thanks for the feedback. My grandmother had a '55 Pontiac with a very similar color combo and when she walked into the local Chrysler dealer in 1975, she ordered something as close to the Pontiac she had 20 years earlier. It's Cinnamon poly (T4)/parchment

Very nice. I have the exact car setting in the field out behind the shop. Same color and all.....but a little more rust. Just needs some love.
Small Block

That looks great. What size skins do you have on it?
C

Since I was going to get the car repainted, I was going to lose the original dealer sticker. So I stopped by the dealer several years ago (small town of 10,000 people) my grandmother bought the car at and asked the sales guy if they had any of the original dealer stickers from the '70's. The dealer had changed the sticker style about 25 years ago. Turns out the sales guys I was talking to was the son of the owner of the dealer who sold the car to my grandmother. They still had a stash of the old stickers and it was the last thing to go back on the car after the restoration.

city auto.jpg

The interior is original... the only thing that isn't is the AM/FM radio (the original AM radio died years ago). All everything needed inside was a wipe down when I removed it for the restoration. My grandmother had car seat covers on it for years and it was always parked in a garage/car port which is why nothing is discolored. She hardly drove it so it's only got 82k miles.

interior.jpg

interior2.jpg

70DartMike Yes, but your parts are not in the car as they are simply spares.

clhyer235/60/14 on stock 14" rallyes.

nemesisIt's a 1975 built on Valentines Day which was a Friday that year. When I stripped the interior out of the car during the resoration, it was evident that it was built on a Friday.

That dealer sticker what luck. It's those details that sets your car apart from so many others out there. Your car truly is "As Delivered". I love it and thanks for sharing the pics and what a great back story.

Very nice! Can't wait till mine gets fresh paint. I love the way this color goes from deep brown to copper as lighting changes.

Very nice looking Scamp! And what a beautiful day for pictures:glasses7:

Thanks for sharing!!! It's really good to see our old Plymouth's continuing to be loved.

-
Back