Topeka Area

-

skeeternks

KS Bum
Reaction score
Just wanting to see if there is anyone form the Topeka area on here. I finaly found this site. Been looking for a A-Body forum for a while. My name is JW live in Topeka, am currently in the process of starting the build on my 74 Duster I recently picked up. :lol:

Welcome to the site. Do you know if Topeka is going to have a MOPAR weekend?

I believe they had it in May out at Heartland Park, but i will do some checking into it to see if there is someting coming up.

im from topeka and i havent herd of a mopar weekend this year, but there is that BIG show downtown on topeka blvd.i know i will be there. its fun.hope to see you there.

There is a Mopar show, swapmeet, & drag race at Mokan raceway Saturday, April 28. Gates open at 10:00AM. The track is located north of Joplin Mo. about 20 miles.

Wish I could make that. Going to Craftsman truck race in Kansas City. If something does come up in Topeka,I'd like to know about it. Have a sister lives there.

I'm in KC and make the trip to Topeka at least once a year for the big NHRA event.

I heard that the Topeka Mopar show was finished. It didn't happen last year.

[QUOTE='73red-duster]Wish I could make that. Going to Craftsman truck race in Kansas City. If something does come up in Topeka,I'd like to know about it. Have a sister lives there.[/QUOTE]
Why go to the truck race, a turdyota is going to win. You might as well come see some cool MOPAR's!

you guys should come to topeka on may 12th. there closing down topeka blvd from 5-11pm and are going to have 1,800- 2,000 race and show cars there.and bands and food. nothing over 1977 can be in it.its a blast!

Is there a flier for this show or something? Might be interested in a road trip.

I'd have to drive the 300, the dart's not roadworthy yet.

-
Back