Toyota powered Dart? Not mine

-
Good good. We are going to be cutting up one of our other darts soon, we would have started today if the weather wasn't crappy. Anyway, there may be some parts there that you can take.

Good good. We are going to be cutting up one of our other darts soon, we would have started today if the weather wasn't crappy. Anyway, there may be some parts there that you can take.

Which Dart? Where is it? Sweet.

It's a 74 hang 10 dart. It's out in Clarkston.
The car is ruff and Dustin needed parts for his other hang 10. I will let you know when I am going to go out and start pulling parts.

Wow, I cant say I've ever seen that done before. Why??? That is the question. I'm assuming who ever did that had a Supra that had been wrecked or something to that effect. Decided to do a swap into the Dart that may have had a bunk motor/trans.??? Or whoever did that is just really weird.

Hey, not too bad of a price really......that interior looks pretty nice. Drive the hell out of it while you're building your ultimate V-8. At least you really COULD make that your daily driver.

*Just a bit embarrassing when people ask you to pop the hood*

Different for sure.

If it runs like a scalded cat, I say go for it.

Yeah, I'd rather see a Mopar motor but I have seen some turbo Supra's spank the pants off of cars that were supposed to be fast.

I guess it's the Doc. Emmet Brown in me.

You could buy it for 4 grand, sell the drivetrain and have a nice looking project car for free!
Or do a little work on in (stock seats, carpet and a pistol grip) and have a 300+ hp Dart.

love the red astro turf in the floor instead of carpet omg lol sleeper i dont think so that dart would out weigh a toyota .

I think it's worth every penny!!.......hey hey...didja notice the hydraulic clutch is already installed?

seems like a steal for 4200!!! its a beautifull car body and interioir wise and hey those supra engines can make 1000 horse on a stock bottom end. if i had 4200 id buy it

still on the fence on this one. i bet it would spank most 225s. ok i,ll take my beating now.

when they said muscle beats ricers thats NOT what they meant. scuse me im going to vomit now.

hey its the 21st century. who says we have to stick with old technology when building a car. personally i hate it but when you stack up the numbers, it makes sense. probably makes WELL over 500 hp with the turbo motor and still get 23 mpg AND perfect street manners. i dare anyone here with a 500hp motor to get that kind of mileage and drive it every day without any problems.
oh yeah, did i mention that, personally, i hate it?
-Tim

lol but when building any motor for horsepower do you really factor in MPG? i know i sure dont lol.

-
Back