Traction Bars?

-
No, not Chevy or Ford. They are ebay springs. I believe they are JRS springs. Not sure what the difference is between those and oem springs would be.

well in that case if they are for a mopar then they should be a direct fit. So clamping the springs would definatly help...id try adding a couple clamps to the front and removing some from the back segment

well in that case if they are for a mopar then they should be a direct fit. So clamping the springs would definatly help...id try adding a couple clamps to the front and removing some from the back segment

They bolted right in. I just wasn't sure if the placement of the leafs was the same or not. The springs that came off looked different from each other. I wish I took pics of them. I'll have to see if they are satill at my buddies garage. I'll definitely try clamping the fronts and unclamping the rears. Will this affect regular driving characteristics in any way?

I really don't mind "tail draggers", lifting the car in the *** just causes other issues like weight transfer issues, steering problems ( needing re-allignments), the way my car is sitting (fairly level), if i can just plant those tires some & get the front to jump up on the launch, its in the bag!! I know for sure i'm getting adj. front shocks & putting the battery in the trunk.
When you get to the track,pull your front swaybar pins.It,ll help lift the front(weight tranfer)it works!

guitar jones, what rear springs are you using.
I love the way your car launches in the signature pic.
I am guessing that you are using coil overs?

onig

-
Back