Status
Not open for further replies.

1968FormulaS340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Trade 68 Formula S for 68 Dart?

1968 Formula S, 340, 4 speed (matching numbers).
62,000 original miles.

This is the list of factory parts I'm missing:

•KH Calipers (LBP conversion on the front and rear, I have the original front disc stuff except calipers)
•AC Condensor
•Axles, and 3.23 SG 3rd member. (I have the original housing, car has a 3.91 Dana 60)

If you have an exceptionally nice 68 (only) dart that is very street friendly and are interested, drop me a PM.

Attachments

• DSC00050.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 1,079
  • DSC00055.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 1,083
  • DSC00054.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 1,070
  • DSC00064.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 1,066
Im in a transition phase with the engine.

Moving from modified to stock and the AC is going back on.

Here are pics of what it looked like before I started test fitting the stock parts and how it is at the moment.

Attachments

• IMG_0090.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 1,019
  • IMG_0091.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 1,002
  • DSC00521.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 1,002
I hope you are focusing on 68 Dart GTS cars? Collect all offers, but I'd stick with another original 340/383 GTS.

Agreed, but with that said I wouldn't trade my 68 Dart for a 68 Formula S (not a reflection on this beautiful Barracuda)..............

And for the record, I've owned as many Barracudas as I have Darts..........and currently own one of each............And I can understand the desire for the 68 Dart........

After talking to several people about my car I have decided that selling it or dealing with the interested parties is not worth the time or hassle.

If you are local and interested, let me know.

I simply do not have the time or patients to field questions I have already answered.

When I take the time to give a full report on the car I expect the interested party to read it.

hmm, hope you werent responding to my proposal in that statement,

still waiting for a reply by the way.

Dan.

hmm, hope you werent responding to my proposal in that statement,

still waiting for a reply by the way.

Dan.

No it wasn't you specifically It was a combination of inquires that I have received.

Is this what it is really like trading or selling a car these days?

Seriously……… If I email that it is the matching number, original engine (along with a pic of the vin stamp and casting date) should I really need to answer a question like……….. "What year of 340 is it?"

And that is only one example…….. I know I am being short with people but I just had this crazy Idea of getting a dart.

Im not a motivated seller that needs to move a car.

One guy asked if I would sell the grill and hood inserts……..

righto then,

feel free to contact me if you decide you want to move it.

I Asked what year 340 your car has. But was not given pics of vin or casting date (was given same exact pics as posted above). I thought it was a reasonable question because some of the early 68s had 67 dated 340s. But if was i was given a pic of casting date there would have been no need to ask that question. Anyways you dont want to sell the car and are just wasting others time. How do i know this? When i mentioned flying out from MAINE with cash in hand you all of a sudden decided you only wanted to part with the car localy. Any particular nationalitys you will only sell the car to as well? Spell it out now so you dont waste others time like you did mine.

Please refer to post #14.

"After talking to several people"…… Does not mean "After talking to you".

Don't take things so personally.

This is true, until they burn a house down, good luck with your search as i am also looking
Careful what you say his house did burn...
Whooooa you finally did the cam job and got it running.
I can understand selling it if you were never going to fix it,but why trade it off now,sure is a sweet ride.I wish
I had a 68 dart to trade ya.
Only have a 1963 GT,1966,1972 AND 1974 darts.
Happy cruising,
TXDart

This thread is 4 months old. Not really looking for anything other than a house right now. We have an offer in on one, should find out something in a few days.

As for my car. Yup, I'm working on it. My cam change is turning into a mini, under-hood restoration project.

Should be back on the road soon.

Did not notice the date.
I wish you luck on the house deal and Hope it has a huge garage for daily drivers and your cuda.
TXDart

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back