trailer queens

I was at a car show today and over half of the cars there sit in garages/trailers

• Total voters
-
I built mine to beat the living piss out of it. Its not even done yet and i still rail on it.

[ame]http://youtu.be/ovfE81ZxH2k?t=1m41s[/ame]

My buddy's FD is driven, the AHB Dip it replaced is driven, his brother's 4-speed Satellite wagon (yes, a factory BB/4-speed WAGON) is driven. They are only parked for the winter to keep salt off the bodies.

I drive mine occasionally, its my 5th car, so its no where near a daily driver, but I try to drive it on the weekends whenever its not raining out.

Interesting topic seeing as my wife and I just came back from the All MOPAR Southern Nationals in Valdosta Ga. My wife was fortunate enough to win first place in her category as well as MOPAR MUSCLE CHOICE award !! Then came the opportunity for yet a third, the long distance award. Now if you were going gauge a winner, would a car driven the entire way beat out a car that had been trailered ? HMMMMMMMM !!! A point I will ask next time. Anyone can trailer a vehicle, but I personally feel driven means a lot more !! just my .02 !!

I just got back from MOPARS IN THE PARK in MN I live in WI. 5 1/2 hour ride. I trailered my Duster to the park and then drove it to hotel and around town. 7.73 a gallon and on. Drag radials. I get 7 Miles to the gallon maybe. You bet ill trailer it. Ill drive it to shows around the area. But and long distance. She gets to ride on the trailer. Just me I guess. I may be wrong. But. My choice. :)

Drove the Dart to mopars in the park 300 miles round trip 4 stops for gas hahaha

I drive the Dart to the Mopar Nationals every year... thats about a 300 mile trip for me as well..

I work at a self storage facility, and so I deal with people not "using" their stuff way too often.

If a chair is not sat in, it is not a chair.
If a car is not driven, it is not a car.

I drive mine shine or rain. last month took 1000 mile trip, even got south side of arctic circle.

Attachments

• lumi2.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 99
  • siltaDusteri.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 105
Drive mine whenever its not raining or snowing. Its been trailered once to Cool Deadwood Nights last year and driven around the Hills all weekend.

-
Back