tranny issues???

-

71_dart_swinger

Reaction score
:sad: so i am still having tranny issues, its a 727 and i just had a shift kit in it, can anyone help me diagnose whats goin on and why its acting up. i have tested the pump and tranny pump is fine, i have also adjusted the bands and they are fine, but it still will barely move in any gear, i have givin it plenty of time to build presure also. the tranny shop guy who put the shift kit in said he had the install a small plug near the front end of the trany under valves body, he said he didnt see y but thats what the kits instructions called for. could this be my problem....??????the plug had a small hole in it to just slow the flow i guess. are there any other things i can do to find out whats wrong w/ it thanks guys..

is the kickdown linkage setup correctly?
from what i can remember from my trans go shiftkit that restriktion is suposed to improve oling to where the transmission needs it the most, alitle lika oilrestrikting an engine

yeah well the kick down is conected to the trnny i just had it so it was locked in the proper position. and it ran fine like that before shift kit

well i disconected the line to the tranny cooler and started engine and it pumped out trany fluid real good so im guessing the pump is good

-
Back