Trump n Hillary LOL

-
I have yet to hear any intelligence come from Trump.
Has yet to answer any questions.
His answers are always to blame someone and never has a realistic answer or avoids the question with babble.
Last time someone blamed a race they took a continent.
They also built a wall that took the whole world to break it down.
Does not have any experience to do anything. At least Hilary has been working with people to give everyone to go on about but the reality is. Not her fault. Her leader told her what to do in situations.
I just can't see giving power to someone who has no sensible way to deal with other countries that have itchy trigger fingers.

I can go on but best to keep politics for other areas

The main reason he's like that is because he's NOT a politician.....THAT'S why everyone in Washington is terrified he might get in....our country got where it is BECAUSE of career politicians, think about it...

The video is hilarious. Thanks
Mr. Trump is right about one thing... The system is rigged. The quality of Ms. Clintons opponent in this election is the absolute proof ( Lets just champion any fool who can afford to campaign out of their own pockets and save our money ).

Mr. Trump is right about one thing... The system is rigged. The quality of Ms. Clintons opponent in this election is the absolute proof ( Lets just champion any fool who can afford to campaign out of their own pockets and save our money ).
you people ain`t got a clue '' HOW CROOKED HILLARY AND BILL ARE!''

So when he tries to make America great again and renegotiates trades? The trades are fair for the countries involved. Why would a country make an agreement to better America and worsen them?
The main reason he's like that is because he's NOT a politician.....THAT'S why everyone in Washington is terrified he might get in....our country got where it is BECAUSE of career politicians, think about it...
All politicians are crap I get it. There is more behind why Washington is scared. The world is terrified as they have learned from history.
He may have used his own dollars to get there but that does not make him any better. How did he get those dollars? How many jobs has he ruined to make his extra dollar? Has he made those ex employees lives any better?
The politician fears are not taken lightly. We all fear another world war. If trump does not get his way he starts the blame game. I don't think he understands diplomacy.

So when he tries to make America great again and renegotiates trades? The trades are fair for the countries involved. Why would a country make an agreement to better America and worsen them?

All politicians are crap I get it. There is more behind why Washington is scared. The world is terrified as they have learned from history.
He may have used his own dollars to get there but that does not make him any better. How did he get those dollars? How many jobs has he ruined to make his extra dollar? Has he made those ex employees lives any better?
The politician fears are not taken lightly. We all fear another world war. If trump does not get his way he starts the blame game. I don't think he understands diplomacy.

Your right, Trump will not take getting stomped on by the world like the last 8 years.
Your exactly right.

How many millions of our tax dollars have been spent investigating Hillary over the last 20-30 years? Find anything - no.
How much time has been spent on phony investigations? Find anything - no.
I suspect you could spend a fraction of that money investigating us and find every red light we have run, every stop sign we have idled through and every time we have jay walked.
C

I'd like to vote for someone like Gerald Ford, but where is a candidate like him? Working-class family, an Eagle Scout, worked washing dishes, college football all-star, enlisted in the Navy after Pearl Harbor, 25 years in House Of Representatives...took on the job of President without being elected, at a very difficult time, took the high road and pardoned Nixon so the country could move forward. Those who worked with him say he never lied or told half-truths. A certain disrespectful comedian ridiculed him so much, he is remembered for being clumsy and simple-minded.

I can't believe 300 million Americans and these are the two choices we've drummed up. I'm looking past the presidency and seeing who would appoint the best supreme court judges....... it's very important to life as we know it....

I can't believe 300 million Americans and these are the two choices we've drummed up. I'm looking past the presidency and seeing who would appoint the best supreme court judges....... it's very important to life as we know it....
This is so true. Two F**kin idiots but have to vote for one for the future.

How many millions of our tax dollars have been spent investigating Hillary over the last 20-30 years? Find anything - no.
How much time has been spent on phony investigations? Find anything - no.
I suspect you could spend a fraction of that money investigating us and find every red light we have run, every stop sign we have idled through and every time we have jay walked.
C
I suspect that you sir, might be a idiot. Just my opinion

Presidential candidates stoop to name calling, we should have higher standards on a site where we are here to help each other. Not just my opinion but common courtesy.
......although I'm not sure what "C" meant. Was he implying that instead of investigating lying under oath, and destroying evidence declared by the courts ( it was proven regardless how the verdict was read) that the government should have spent that 30 million trapping FABO members idling through a stop sign???? If so, that is a idiotic idea.

i think one of the best suggestions i have heard on this election is....vote for trump and pray for a heart attack
(meaning Pence would make a better president then the two running)

i think one of the best suggestions i have heard on this election is....vote for trump and pray for a heart attack
(meaning Pence would make a better president then the two running)
now there`s a way out !!!

I told you guys 4 years ago she would be your next lol ! You guys actually think he was planning on being the Pres ? He needs cash again and there isn't a bank on the planet that will lend it to him , he spends next to nothing campaigning he just calls a press conference and says something tarded and both sides go wild = another free campaign add , you do know he gets to keep all his PAC money tax free don't you ? HAHA you've been scammed the closer it gets the more he's going to make sure he doesn't get elected to a 200k a year job he doesn't want .He'll be skipping off into the sunset with the money left in his campaign accounts , look at Palins finances she pulled the same scam .

PS this belongs in the Joke section because the Joke is on anyone that thinks he ever thought he would get this far .

-
Back