TTI 2.5 Exhaust with Dana 60

-

Rocket

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Anyone try to install TTi's 2.5 exhaust with a stock A body width Dana 60 and the stock gas tank? Might start to get tight back there with the TTI kit.

just installed a tti 2.5 exhaust on a 1970 dart with 8.75 and stock gas tank fit great easy install if this helps

Might start to get tight back there with the TTI kit.

Sorry, but that made me LOL. We are going to put three inch tail pipes on with a Dana, the springs moved in with big tires, after market disc brakes AND a 67 gas tank. You should be fine.

Sorry, but that made me LOL. We are going to put three inch tail pipes on with a Dana, the springs moved in with big tires, after market disc brakes AND a 67 gas tank. You should be fine.

we`d like to see the finished pics of that--

It's going to be interesting to say the least. Member VOETOM had me get a piece of 3" flex pipe from Home Depot. Once we get the mufflers hung, we are going to attach the flex pipe and start snaking it through there. Every so often, we are going to cut slits into the pipe and shoot it full of expanding foam. After the foam sets, we are going to ship the mock up pipes off to have them duplicated. Tom is the engineer, I'm just along for the ride!

-
Back