TTI install !!

-

65-440

Reaction score
Finally got a chance to install my 2.5" TTI exhaust .. install was a breeze, a tad over 2 1/2 hrs laying on my garage floor ... Now just need to do a slight modification to the tailpipes to make my accurate ltd tips work ! .. so far very happy with the kit, fitment was great. might need a little tweaking when the car is on a lift but overall a really nice exhaust sytem .. sound is QUIET, at least for now .. much more mellow than the glass packs i took off !!

Attachments

• DSCN3551.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 643
  • DSCN3553.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 704
  • DSCN3554.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 685
  • DSCN3555.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 677
  • DSCN3556.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 657
  • DSCN3557.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 689
  • DSCN3558.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 687
Honestly don't think a sound clip its worth the time, car is super quiet ! ... I have no plans in the near future of doing a muffler change ...

Looks nice I did the same, install was easy.
I love TTI,S
Darryl

They arent that quiet My dads got the on his 68 charger with a 440 and they are pretty loud.

im sure they will get louder after break-in .. but right right out of the box, they are quiet . atleast to me they are, my other cars were flat out LOUD ! .. '65 coronet with worked 440, 3.5" pipes that dumped just in front of rear axle was LOUD ... previous exhaust on dart with glasspacks that exited right under quarter windows was LOUD !! I think i might enjoy some qiuet time for a while !!!

Glad they finally got all the parts to you. Let me know if you want to put it up on the rack to make your adjustments.
Now that you're the tti install expert you can come install my headers. You'll just have to put the hemi in first.
Jon

any bodie try that with a 64-65 barracuda let me know they told me all they had for now was 1 5/8 stepups NOT need to start with 1 7/8 and lettr breath

hey that looks clean nice work and nice car

Glad they finally got all the parts to you. Let me know if you want to put it up on the rack to make your adjustments.
Now that you're the tti install expert you can come install my headers. You'll just have to put the hemi in first.
Jon

Yeah Todd at marsh performance is awesome to deal with. I need to section about 6-8" out of the TTI tailpipes to make my factory style tips work, will def take you up on the lift offer and perhaps your welding skills !!! Your ready for the motor to drop in already ?

Yeah Todd at marsh performance is awesome to deal with. I need to section about 6-8" out of the TTI tailpipes to make my factory style tips work, will def take you up on the lift offer and perhaps your welding skills !!! Your ready for the motor to drop in already ?

It's more like drop the car on the motor, but I'm not there yet. Doesn't mean you can't come do it though.
Just give me a call when you want to come by.
-Jon

-
Back