[SOLD] TTi Small block 1-7/8" full-length headers, 3 1/2" collectors 340W2-17835 W2, RHS/INDY-X NEW!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

rmchrgr

Skate And Destroy
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is a brand-new set of TTi 1 7/8" small block headers. These have never been run. They have been stored on a shelf inside a climate-controlled garage, covered in bubble wrap. They have only been taken out of the boxes and installed on the engine for mock up on an engine stand as seen in the pics below. They are ceramic coated. I purchased these in 2021 for my RHS/Indy-X head 416" as an upgrade from my old 1 5/8" step headers. I recently changed directions on the engine and bought a new set of aluminum heads that have the standard LA exhaust bolt pattern so unfortunately I can't use these now. That's the only reason I'm selling. Again, these are brand-new parts and are beautiful pieces if I say so myself. Probably the top-dog off-the-shelf street/strip header set.

Here's the info from the TTi website;

HEADER NO. 340W2-17835
• Applications: 67-76 A-body, 62-79 B-body, 70-74 E-body, 76-80 F-body, 77-88 M-body with A/LA-Engines
• Cylinder Heads: W2 Race P4532693, Mopar Performance W2 5249769, Indy-360-1, Indy-360-2, RHS/Indy-X heads
* This header fits cylinder heads with the center bolt hole pattern spread of 4-3/4", from the center of the left bolt hole to the center of the right bolt hole.

These will come with adapters (and bolts) for TTi 3" exhaust systems. The driver's side adapter had an 02 sensor bung welded in by TTi before coating. If not needed, it can easily be closed with a pipe plug. Also included are brand-new header and collector gaskets. I have five standard TTi 3" exhaust clamps I can include if the buyer wants them. Header bolts not included, sorry.

Price is $1,000 which is $55 below what TTi and their vendors sell these for. I'm firm on the price. The price does not include shipping. Please do not offer me anything in trade for these, I'm not interested.

For obvious reasons I'd prefer not to have to ship these but either way, I am willing to ship them on the buyer's dime within the Con US only. I'm happy to help but any prospective buyer will be responsible for obtaining quotes and making all shipping arrangements. Once I get the correct set of headers I will re-use the boxes for shipping.

Parts are located in Stamford, CT so if you're local to me, PM here to arrange pickup. Stamford is midway between NYC and Hartford, CT.

Cash in person, Paypal as a gift (or add 3.5% for fees) or M.O. are the accepted payments. I don't have Zielle or Venmo at this time, sorry.

PM with questions, etc.

- Greg

IMG_5504.jpg

IMG_5505.jpg

IMG_5506.jpg

IMG_5507.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back