TTI Small block A body 1 7/8" headers for Edelbrock heads

-

BadFish67

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with TTI to confirm that they now have 1 7/8" A body headers for the Edelbrock and other sq. port heads. They said they were getting so many calls for these headers that they had to make them. Now we can really make the Edelbrocks breath!!!

Who did you talk to? I called them to ask about it and the salesman didn't know anything about them.

i have heard these rumors for some time now but just cant seem to get it confirmed that they will make these headers but it sure would make me happy also :) any words on collectorsize?

I spoke to 2 different ladies at TTI and a tech guy and they all told me the same thing. They have these headers on the shelf waiting to go out. I also spoke to Ben from Promax Carbs and he has a set of polished for sale too. I forgot to ask about the collector size, but I think its still a 3" because the W2/W5 1 7/8" headers have a 3" collector. I told one of the girls at TTI that she needs to get these on their website and she said she will soon.

TTI sounds like they are trying to keep us Mopars guys happy. Not to many header companies do that.

-
Back