Tube Chassis Hemi Dart Project

-
Oh, and a huge thanks to Big Steve for bringing his mobile BBQ pit and cooking all of the meat for the reveal party. He's got a killer blue 70 Dart coming soon with a blown 572 Hemi.

That car is simply bad azzzzzz!!!! Love the stance and the bead locks just scream thunder. Beeeaaauuuutifulll job :prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

Man ...that baby's on the ground!!

by the way....what do ya got for ground clearance?....about 3 to 4 inches?....

I have said it before, I will say it again.. that car is frickin INSANE!!! wow.. I agree, we need videos now LOL .. seriously, awesome job dude..

Thanks everyone for the encouragement and kind words over the last several months. Many of your posts have inspired me to get out of the A/C and into the 105 degree heat in my garage and finish this beast. Glad you noticed it was sitting pretty low, Denny. The tube frame is tucked up under the car so the ground clearance measured at the lower rear lip of the front fender is 4 inches. The overall rake front to back was set at 2 degrees which gives it a slight nose down stance. I'm glad the 700 lb Hemi finally settled the front strut springs so now when I adjust it the settings stay where I want them.

time for both of us to update our avatars to our new rides....

I like the second to last picture in your unveil on the previous page.....just mean lookin'

You guys keep raising the bar on us po' boys:prayer::prayer::prayer:
I'll have to drive around with my car cover on:blob:

You guys keep raising the bar on us po' boys:prayer::prayer::prayer:
I'll have to drive around with my car cover on:blob:
HEMI-ITIS, your comment about the car cover is one of the funniest I have seen on this board in a long time. Your Long Island humor is brilliant!

Got it from my mother{RIP Mom} My sarcastic humor has got me in & OUT of more trouble than I will admit to:glasses7:
Now how do I keep the car cover to stay on at 150mph????:scratch:

Try this link to view first life of the big Hemi.

[ame="http://youtu.be/FT6tksATCZQ"]302 Found[/ame]

That car is sick. I'd say you hit a home run with that baby. Looks and sounds awesome.

Attachments

• P7110053.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 563
-
Back