Turbo 383 in a A-body Barracuda

-
Its way cool man. I think it deserves a place in your Mopar.

thanks when i saw that console i could already picture how that raised section would work good for the toggles originally that section had a tach in it

thanks when i saw that console i could already picture how that raised section would work good for the toggles originally that section had a tach in it
Yeah. I saw one in the junkyard I used to work at, it was in a T-bird. Like an '88. That's why I guessed that

well i just cheated i found out that the 2013 dodge challenger has a one piece center hump you can buy for the T 56 six speed so i bought one should save me a bunch of time installing that trans in the cuda

hers the detail of the challenger center floor pan that i got ordered

Attachments

• i2274000.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 539
got some upholstery on the console also painted the aluminum parts in wrinkle paint and i just finished building the door panel backings

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 529
  • photo 3.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 521
  • photo 1.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 528
just finished putting upholstery on the side panel

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 478
just made a deal on a 1970 Dodge D100 short box truck been in Arizona its hole life no rust and no dents and it runs real strong they just put a 318 and a 904 trans in it and lots of new parts

hopin to drive this one and not have to do a bunch of work to it i did a live video feed with them the truck runs real good

hopin to drive this one and not have to do a bunch of work to it i did a live video feed with them the truck runs real good

My Pops had a truck just like that except stepside. Was a old Southwestern Bell truck. He dropped a 440/727 in it and a Dana60 with 36" ladderbars. That ol' turd would yank the wheels 2 feet! Man did that thing haul the mail!!!!

Guess that will be your tow truck eh????

My Pops had a truck just like that except stepside. Was a old Southwestern Bell truck. He dropped a 440/727 in it and a Dana60 with 36" ladderbars. That ol' turd would yank the wheels 2 feet! Man did that thing haul the mail!!!!

Guess that will be your tow truck eh????

Ya I was thinking of using it as my tow truck plus I really like the 68-71 trucks can't decide what color to paint it thought about matching the cuda but think that would be to much blue going down the road don't know the name but been thinking of using that lime green they used in 1970 or the hemi orange

Ya I was thinking of using it as my tow truck plus I really like the 68-71 trucks can't decide what color to paint it thought about matching the cuda but think that would be to much blue going down the road don't know the name but been thinking of using that lime green they used in 1970 or the hemi orange

That would be Sublime Green or Vitamin C Orange. How about the new Inferno Pearl Red on the new Challengers? Awesome color! Pictures don't do it any justice! See it in person.

Attachments

• iA_640.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 457
That would be Sublime Green or Vitamin C Orange. How about the new Inferno Pearl Red on the new Challengers? Awesome color! Pictures don't do it any justice! See it in person.

ya i like that color a lot also was trowing it around in my head to i had a little 64 truck painted Burgundy wine when i was a kid and was always really partial to that color

Snowing pretty good today I wonder when it is ever going to worm up anyway decided to get a new tatoo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 433
ok just tour into the rear seats of the car and took all the mounting hardware out of the car including the cargo area cover panels so i could look at what i needed to do to mini tub it to tub it is very strait forward no big deal but on a fast back the way the seat is designed i would have to completely re fab the upper seat assembly and would be a pain in the butt so has anyone ever mini tubed a fast back and kept the rear seat if so how did you do the rear seat just trying to see what options there are and save myself some time thanks

ok just tour into the rear seats of the car and took all the mounting hardware out of the car including the cargo area cover panels so i could look at what i needed to do to mini tub it to tub it is very strait forward no big deal but on a fast back the way the seat is designed i would have to completely re fab the upper seat assembly and would be a pain in the butt so has anyone ever mini tubed a fast back and kept the rear seat if so how did you do the rear seat just trying to see what options there are and save myself some time thanks

There are a couple guys that have done this and kept the back seat by doing a mod. You may want to post the question under a new thread so many people will see it and have a better chance of a response.

-
Back