Turbo 383 in a A-body Barracuda

-
Dang.. Nothing else matters. Sorry to hear about your loss. I can not imagine the pain you and your family must be going through.

Sorry got a huge delay in my life my oldest son commited suicide trying to deal with it along with my grieving family but I promise that when I get done with all of this crap that's going on I will be finishing this car
terribly sorry to hear that.

Sorry to hear this Dan.

My family and I pass on our sincere condolences. Time is what it takes bro!

There's nothing worse. Long live the sweet memories, short life to the pain.
I totally understand.

God be with you and your family....I just read this and I'm a bit late on my reply, so. hope all is getting somewhat back to normal.....Take it one day at a time and that will heal....It helped with the loss of my Dad in March, its like time stood still for awhile!

God bless you and your family in this difficult time!

In the smaller picture of things, here some photos I wanted you to have from 1980.

Attachments

• 16657_853448938018821_4091397331330782463_n.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 782
  • 10590567_830078710355844_1903309904296131048_n.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 764
  • 10624924_853449371352111_6889501741615799615_n.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 712
  • 10697244_851200841576964_8248173600173244243_o.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 745
I'm just amazed that Tim ( who actually used this a a research car while working for GM, they were trying to solve turbo lag ) managed to cobble together fuel injection way back than. He's an oddball, I always compare him to Doc, " Back to the Future " He has a quad turbo Chevy LSX in a Volvo 960. The guy even built his own engine dyno. He's been known to rent out time on Pocono raceway for testing.

well its been a while since ive been able to get on a computer life has beat the crap out of me lots of family problems had to sell my old house and shop ended up moving to PA new house with no shop so cuda has been in storage was finally getting a shop built a nice 30 x 40 pole barn got the structure built ready to pour the concrete on the day i set the garage door had to take a run to pick up some money someone owed me took my Harley with my little girl on behind me and some stupid women took a left turn right in front of me totalled my bike and the car thank god my little girl slammed into my back and just fell pff the bike with just a bruised but i didnt fair so well broke my pelvic i 3 places broke my left hip and my right wrist also tour the rotator cup in my left shoulder so its been 2 months since the wreck still in a wheel chair cant put any weight on my left leg drs say it will take about 6 months to be able to try and walk so now im stuck waiting till spring to finish my shop and hopefully get to go back to work on my cuda

Wow!

Sorry to hear all the curves you have been thrown. Get well soon my friend! Just sold my UKC Ground Pounder. Too many careless people at the wheel nowadays. That and the damn cell phones while driving ...

Can't wait to see the ol' fish when you get started again. Still got the SRT! She just turned 140,000 miles.

I know this is about a year old now but I just have to know if this car got finished, I just went threw 43 pages of awesomeness to get to the end with no finish I need to know lol it was like a constant rollercoaster with this build and I dindnt even build it lol. Anyone know anything

Hey Dan,

If your still a member and receiving notifications I would like to know what's going on with the Cuda?

Hopefully you have made some progress :)

-
Back