Turn signal cam help needed

-

EDMOPAR

Reaction score
Hi, need some help on turn signal cam, what cancels the turn signal once it is engaged, I am installing a Grant steering wheel and it shows some kind of turn signal cancellation, 1976 Plymouth duster, I have redone steering column as far as shaving off column shift and gear indicator, I installed a new turn signal cam, I know I am missing something, thanks, ED

The original steering wheels had a steel ring on the underside with a end bent to point down toward the cancel cam. I don't know what Grant wheels have.

yeah I am in the same boat... from what I have seen it should be a small plastic ring that has a small stud end sticking out that hits the cam as the wheel comes back from making the turn...I cant find one anywhere or what it would be called..

The grant adapter that I have has a metal nub cast into the back side that flicks the cancel cam. It's not a separate piece.
The splined cast piece that bolts onto the column that has a brass ring on the back that horn roller rides against. The nub is on the back side offset to about the 11 o'clock position.

On a stock wheel.

Attachments

• pin.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 127
  • cancel.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 183
The grant adapter that I have has a metal nub cast into the back side that flicks the cancel cam. It's not a separate piece.
The splined cast piece that bolts onto the column that has a brass ring on the back that horn roller rides against. The nub is on the back side offset to about the 11 o'clock position.
that's exactly the same as my Grant hub...

-
Back