**Twin Turbo 67 Dart Project**

-
Thx for the info.. I still reading through ur thread looking for info..lol.. So much great info here. For some reason I thought you where running the MS3 set up? Also do you have the link to your intake elbow and TB?

Yes I am running the MS3X. The link for the intake elbow is somewhere in this thread. I'll find it and post it along with the throttle body.

The fuel line upgrade is done. It is all -8 now. -10 From the tank to a 10an Filter under the intake to a 10an -Y- to -8 line that goes to each side of the front fuel rails. The fuel will hit the Injectors first and the regulator last instead of the opposite way I had it. A guy on theturboforums.com burnt up a piston like I had it with 2 Aeromotive A-1000 Pumps on a 493CI Turbo Big Block. He was letting me know his experience so I would not need to order new pistons....... Ughhh

My Home Brewed Dizzy for the Cam Signal is set and ready to go along with the Crank Trigger.

You can see that I still need to attach the D585 Coils somehow to the valve covers. I have a few good Ideas. After these are mounted I will jump back on the wiring then it should be ready to hit the Dyno Again!!

View attachment phpLZETFvPM.jpg

View attachment phpbNJ9U1PM.jpg

View attachment phpneoWCYPM.jpg

View attachment phpyzKqYVPM.jpg

View attachment phpAbscktPM.jpg

View attachment phplDkDu3PM.jpg

View attachment php9ug38tPM.jpg

View attachment phpjv7xb5PM.jpg

View attachment phpHI6xEVPM.jpg

Man, I have a hard time believing this is only your 3rd or 4th engine build. Some of the stuff you've come up with on this thing is amazing. Can't wait to see it in action. You need to get it back to Brian in the next 2 weeks while I'm on leave so I can go.

Man, I have a hard time believing this is only your 3rd or 4th engine build. Some of the stuff you've come up with on this thing is amazing. Can't wait to see it in action. You need to get it back to Brian in the next 2 weeks while I'm on leave so I can go.

When I was a kid I worked on all kinds of engines, messed around with alot of stuff. This is my 4th Small Block Mopar engine build though in the last 3 Years or so. Next time it just might be a Big Block, Mopar of Course!:D

i don't get it.. why do you go to the rails before the reg... isn't the reg for regulating the fuel pressure?

Your not worried about running the fuel line/filter under the intake and heating the fuel? Seems like it may vaporize under driving conditions. Just askin!

Your not worried about running the fuel line/filter under the intake and heating the fuel? Seems like it may vaporize under driving conditions. Just askin!

That is a valid question so here is my answer.

The intake charge should be pretty darn cool. I know the Plenum & Intake was pretty cold on the dyno to the touch actually really cold. Boost makes heat but with the Intake Charge system I have in place I cant see it getting hot at all, especially with the Meth Injection. It is a pretty big filter 2" x 10" I doubt the fuel will heat up at all. It wont be there long enough to affect anything is my thought and it will have a rubber isolator around part of it to keep the rattles out. If it does affect it, it is easy to remove "AN Fittings" and I can mount it somewhere else very easy.

i don't get it.. why do you go to the rails before the reg... isn't the reg for regulating the fuel pressure?

The fuel pressure will Drop off like a Rock with EFI if you don't run it this way!! I noticed when we were on the Dyno the fuel pressure was acting really weird so I started searching it out and found out why.

Like I have been doing for the last 2 years or so, You need to do some studying....... There is alot to know when it comes to this boosted stuff and I am no expert in any way, shape or form.

theturboforums.com

Mad Dart.....A guy on theturboforums.com burnt up a piston like I had it with 2 Aeromotive A-1000 Pumps on a 493CI Turbo Big Block. He was letting me know his experience so I would not need to order new pistons....... Ughhh

Thx for the read.. I'm a little ways away from this point but I was just thinking of a carb set up that runs through a reg before it gets to the carb.

Thx for the read.. I'm a little ways away from this point but I was just thinking of a carb set up that runs through a reg before it gets to the carb.

I hear you, this has been a long road and I hope I am getting to the end of it. I did notice Member turbocuda ran his fuel lines the same way I just did. I seen his set up before I did my original fuel lines and I too thought it would be now big deal to do it the way I did "the wrong way" :banghead:

Below is a link to his build and you can see how he ran his fuel lines.

Check out his build, motor is kinda like yours is going to be. I think he made 1200HP+ to the tires!!

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=119248

So you get less volume with the regulator before the rails? Thats what I would think anyway.....

Awesome build!!
I can't wait to see the whole car in one piece and driving. I think it will surprise a vette or two!!:D

i wasn't saying that a scope will fix your problem just that with a scope you are able to narow up your hunt or at least in what direction you should investigate a little time with a A.S.E. scope tec. is a lot cheaper than just throwing parts at somthing in order to try to trouble shoot a mec./eltrl. problem. anyway that is all i was tryn to say to you MAD DART btw i like your twin turbo build and the do it yourself maner in witch you are going any1 can go make$$ to buy a car turn key but all that$$ won't triger the fealing that one gets when a biuld that they did them self comes to be a reality

-
Back