-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dustermaniac

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I have two Brand New 30" Whirlpool Electric Double Convection Wall Ovens For Sale. One is Stainless Steel and the other is Black. I have been sitting on these for several months in lieu of getting back wages from my previous employer. Well he has not shown any interest in paying me the $3700.00 in wages he owes me so I am selling off these ovens to recoup some of those wages. Looking to get $1000.00 each for these. Pickup would be preferred method but these could be shipped. Here is a couple pics of these Ovens. I know that this is not the proper place to list these for sale because this is an automobile based forum board but what the heck, I figured that someone out here may be thinking if remodeling and may be looking for a new Oven. Ovens are located in Clayton, N.C. 27520. Any questions about these, please call me @ (919)229-5692 Buyer would be responsible for all shipping costs related to getting the units to you. I can assist in finding a shipping company. Cutout specs are available upon request.

Attachments

• Black Oven.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 188
  • RBD307PVS_WP-Zoom_436X510_SF.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 188
Wow, I have a spec house that has yet to see the appliances. I haven't planned on the cabinets to have a wall oven. Cabinets are in but not finished. Stainless would be my pick and i must say. Good price.
Small Block

Wow, I have a spec house that has yet to see the appliances. I haven't planned on the cabinets to have a wall oven. Cabinets are in but not finished. Stainless would be my pick and i must say. Good price.
Small Block

Let me know and I will hold on to the stainless oven for you.

Stainless Steel Oven has been sold, sorry. Black one is still available. Couldn't pass up offer of $1100.00 for the Stainless Oven. It is GONE!!!!! Sold locally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back