Two F*cking idiots destroy a 73 dart

-
It is sad to think that such idiots exist out there. I guess it comes from years of inbreeding.

it's one thing to destroy the car but to do that on public roads they could have killed themselves (good idea) or somebody innocent or a kid! i dont know what went through there heads but it's dumb. they also said they sold this car to sumbody. i wonder if he's on here? i hope not because they would of bought somthing that might not be safe thanks to these IDIOTS!

Not sure what the point in that video was other than to document what two guys with IQ's around room temperature do while they are not breading with toothless women. Those two retards are a few swings back on the vine for sure.

The worse part is they think its funny. How are you brought up, that you don't respect anything ?

gah, I wish I didn't watch it! It WAS a decent car...didn't get the respect the thing deserved :[

Just read the comments for that vid and what pisses me off more is that people are like "awesome, I love Darts, blah blah" ...it's not awesome, how the hell did that video hold ANY entertainment value, I cringed through the whole thing...

this is what happens when a ferd & chebbie idiot gets ahold of a MOPAR. they can't kill it! these two boys are not used to something running this long. no wonder they were excitited.

I stopped the video after about 10 sec, hearing that sweet exhaust at idle and feeling the impending destruction, I didn't want to see any more.

lets just hope you don't treat your scamp like they do the 73. because lets see running it through a creek...... hitting the breaks and the pedal at fast speeds. swerving VERY hard. running the rearend onto a ditch. if that aint destruction nuthing is

The parts I could have used ! Very sad that imbreeding now has its own tv show . The uncle/cousins/brothers . Did not last long tho fox dropped it for the new show "how do i married out side the family" it should be a hit ....lol

those fellows are the prime reason animals eat their young.....and they think its funny to boot.....maddening....

Just think, that was a couple of hours rest they took from masturbating.

The Dart held up well, now they can get back to spanking chim, chim.

Did you note the indestructable Mopar never stalls,protests in any way?

They are still idiots however...

My heart dropped when I realized these idiots were in Pa... ugh... they should be shot...

This is whats wrong with America today - idiot young people with nothing better to do than destroy stuff instead of working to build up something nice for themselves.
Thanks, MTV. This is the legacy you've created.

-Tim

-
Back