Two men cut off friend's hand to collect $670,000 payout

-
I've heard of giving your friends a hand, but these guys take it to the extreme limit...

I wonder how much he would cut his schlong off for???

On the one hand this is a very disturbing story, on the other hand - no wait, there isn't another hand...
C

No more hand-me-downs for his kids.
C

I'm wonderin' could he "LEGALLY" operate a Handyman service at this time ?

I've got to hand it to you guys today, you're full of them!
I'll bet he will have his hand(s) full, trying to raise attorney fees.
C

"The other man who helped or the person whose hand was severed have not yet been identified"

Really ? They dont know who the guy was who got his hand cut off ? Obviously he must be the guy who had the insurance policies, not the guys who did the cutting. So how can they be charging the cutter if the dont even know who the cut'e was ?

"The other man who helped or the person whose hand was severed have not yet been identified"

Really ? They dont know who the guy was who got his hand cut off ? Obviously he must be the guy who had the insurance policies, not the guys who did the cutting. So how can they be charging the cutter if the dont even know who the cut'e was ?

Yeah its a good point, Sounds like the police are trying to pressure the others in to confessing.

OK now that we have all the HAND jokes out of the way lets touch base on the moral to the story. Fraud like this cost us all money.:eek:ops: This is why the workman's comp. and insurance companies ,charge most of us normal people so much and when you are actually hurt at work they want to deny your legitimate claim , these 3 guys are probably single-handedly the dumbest individuals that I have heard about in the past couple of day's. Now let's please get back to the HAND jokes :wack:

-
Back