Two Scoops of Fun

Scoops or Not

• Total voters
-

swies

Wish I had more time.
Reaction score
I know the 1975 Dodge Dart 4 Door was not available with hood scoops.
Picked up a pair for 'Funzies'.
What do you think?

Attachments

• 0814151448.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 427
no comment on the look bit where did u pick those up at and are the the same as factory? they look a little off to me.. or it jist may be the car.

If you like it do it, its no one elses car but yours.

Do they come with the double stick tape?

Seriously, if it's not functional, then it's just an air brake.

Scoops can look good on a more door car but I never liked those cheap stick on scoops...mostly see them on trucks around here...I think a dual snorkel scoop like the Dart sport had would be a far better choice....I vote no scoops....keep the sleeper appearance :glasses7:

Terrible.
They look tacked on and are tacked on!
And i like 4 doors, don't get me wrong.
Those cheap scoops are on a lot of cars and pickups around here, and i hate them as much when they first came out as i do now.
Actually, i think the car looks great without them or any other scoops or scoop at all...........
Therefore, i couldn't vote.
JMHO.
Tom.

For the record.
They are not attached, just sitting on the hood.
They are cheap, $20, and I picked them up for a laugh.
I don't think they will end up on the Dart.
BUT, if I did, I would mount them, not tape them, and I would make them functional at least to the point of getting some of the heat out of the engine compartment.
I hate to see good looking cars at the track that have their hood up between races because they can't get their heat soak issues resolved.
Oh, they are exactly the cheap set that you see on almost every Dodge Truck in this area.

Those scoops are bleh . Go with the snorkle scoop. Or even go wild and get some naca ducts in there , at least they are aerodynamic .

I think they would make cool side scoops like a rustang or a Super Bee had....

Those have been used to smuggle drugs a lot! They would probably peel them off if you cross any borders....

Your car looks nice without them.
Those scoops are overdone in this area also.
I wouldn't use them.

I dont care for them
But then I dont care for beak cars, or any cars with a raised center ridge on the hood.

If I could recommend one thing then, it would be to put a power bulge hood/front end on your Dart, from a 73/74 Duster. That would turn some heads!
Of course its just an opinion...........

Where's the lame as hell option?

Your poll needs an option for "Oh Hell No".....

Edit....just saw RRR's comment....lol !!!

-
Back