Uh Oh, What Happened to Rani???

-
She said that she's converted her Dart, Demon and currently working on converting the Coronet to Fiat powertrains.

I was checking a Time Warner Cable blog site and found this...:D. Thought we had the only Rani, guess not?
http://forums.timewarnercable.com/t5/Picture-Quality/Chronic-Picture-Distortion/m-p/22630#U22630

rani

Chronic Picture Distortion

Wednesday

We have chronic problems with distortion. Not just a few seconds, but minutes, then 30 minutes +. We are unable to watch an interview or a complete TV show. TWC raves on how great they but this is by far the worst service I have been stuck with. I tried to use satellite but was unable to get good reception (per the installer). If this is the service I am stuck with, I feel I should receive a SIGNIFICANT decrease in my bill for the poor quality that TWC provides.

Rani

I was checking a Time Warner Cable blog site and found this...:D. Thought we had the only Rani, guess not?
http://forums.timewarnercable.com/t5/Picture-Quality/Chronic-Picture-Distortion/m-p/22630#U22630

rani

Chronic Picture Distortion

Wednesday

We have chronic problems with distortion. Not just a few seconds, but minutes, then 30 minutes +. We are unable to watch an interview or a complete TV show. TWC raves on how great they but this is by far the worst service I have been stuck with. I tried to use satellite but was unable to get good reception (per the installer). If this is the service I am stuck with, I feel I should receive a SIGNIFICANT decrease in my bill for the poor quality that TWC provides.

Rani

LOL I bet she is upset because of it! Or not.

Where has she been? I hope she's ok and comes back soon.

Hmmmmm.......I am sure she is fine. Her cousin is on here, isn't he. I am sure he would tell us if anything was wrong.

maybe it's time you guys got in touch with her cousin, if your that concerned.

LOL I bet she is upset because of it! Or not.

Rani is not her real name, I think it means beautiful in India! There are a bunch of Rani's on Facebook, none are her though!! She'll correct me if I'm wrong on the word origin, but beautiful certainly fits her!! Geof

X2. I knew she was supposed to have friends and or relatives on here, "where are they?" Her PM box is full

Her cousin posted in my "Rani, ima callin you out" thread, ill go through it and message him! I don't know if he's on here a lot, but its worth a try!! Geof

I emailed Rani and PMed her cousin a couple days ago. Rani is out of the country in her homeland at the moment.

Hope you conveyed best wishes and hope she's doin' OK!!!

Well, her cousin was the one who contacted me and gave me Rani's email because they both enjoyed my video blog (she also sent me comments on my video on youtube). So I went ahead and sent her an email. She seemed to be doing fine. She said she can't log onto FABO from over there.

I think there are some gender roles so it may not be appropriate for her to go on this site or maybe FABO just doesn't work with her internet connection... This is what she said,

hi hello.......thanks for the reply. I am not able to log on to FABO right now but I can see youtube and I enjoyed your video. When I get back home I am planning to finish the paint on my 68 dart but I am going to change the color. :^) ...

I was there when they were having a show and social gathering but I was not able to be too nosey and get too close. As you might know females at social events like that are not really a common thing and I didn't want to get in trouble so I kept a distance where no one noticed me watching what was going on there.
But all-in-all she seemed fine.

I spoke with Nothingbutdarts on the phone and Geof (cosgig) contacted me via private message and brought this thread to my attention which I have no idea how I missed it before but I am the cousin and she is doing fine. She is on vacation and the internet is not available there all the time.

I rarely log on to this site but I have been doing so more lately because she left my dart project for me to finish and just about everything you google for a classic dart leads to this site.

Rani is coming back to Colorado but it wont be till this summer.

Maybe a man in India has made Rani his bride.

oh hell no!! We didn't put her through school and invest a ton of time and money into the kid for her to go marry some chauvinist man to hold her back. She is coming back even if I have to buy her some more cars. :angry1:

Anyone know of any 74 dusters for sale in the Colorado Area?

Please tell her hello from her friends here and we miss her, she is a big part of the site.

I like her and all and think it's cool we have a female member that loves to work on cars but this is kinda like the Danica thing. If her name was Randy, would yall be worried as much?

^No bull. I've got no delusions if I disappeared no one would bat an eye. Just how it is.

-
Back