Unbelievable - they have bid the 68 superfish up to $15K

-

airwoofer

Drivetrain limit explorer
Reaction score
And still has not hit the reserve. There oughtta be a law.... <This a new build by Danz Customs, it cost over 100k to build and over 3,000 man hours. >

Anybody wanna bet that Dannyboy920 is "Danz Customs"?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Plym...6?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2a1511a98e#v4-47

$(KGrHqIOKpcE6d+LCEEyBOoJ5I64!Q~~60_3.JPG

A guy at work has a new style camaro and he showed me a site where you could mod them to look like the old 1969 camaros. I liked the look. Well, ole Danz has a different idea... back to the future. They must have some strong stuff up in WI is all I can say.

http://www.carpictures.com/Chevrole...amaro-Look-by-Danz-Custom-1969-09KQA585005951

09KQA585005951AA.jpeg

Oughtta be a law against what? Someone building a car and selling it for what they want? I kinda like it. Sucks that the headlights are not hideaways.....but it could be done.

A Body shop/mechanic had a slow no work :banghead:.
A slow winter build :smilebox: 68 side marker lighting, 70 Roadrunner and the wing is way out of scale . They better have some big money spent on the chassis and drive train and engine...
Yep:glasses7: some one had a slow winter and had to do something even if it's wrong.

wow... that winged thing is absolutely hidieous. the back end of it looks like they cut it out of a cereal box, not to mention the horrific wing, what a waste of time and money .but only my opinion. no wonder they havent topped 15k for it ......if you are going to put that much effort and man hours in to it, at least get the wing right...and maybe something a little more pleasant to look at....

Er... all the right skills, all the wrong ideas.

Edit: camaro looks like a childs toy, a transformer. Lol.

Somebody needs to go check out what they are smoking at Danz Customs... it's laced whatever it is... lol

the comode uuh camaro doesnt look much different than the factory one, but then again i dont look at those either.....

I like it. But not 15k worth. What if all artists only painted the Mona Lisa. I dig people being creative. I guess everyone thinks George Barris sucks too.

and that is why guys like Bobby Alloway, Steve Stroppe, The Ring Brothers are such big names and get so much magazine coverage! You need an eye for taste, style and building skills! 15k is too much, for that 6k car!

I just want to know where the over 100K went to?

Nevermind, figured that one out:

drunk.jpg

But how about the 3000 man hours?

Got that figured out too;
drunk-guy.jpg

That poor car woulda been a nice fish if he had just made it look stock with the 440 6P in it. Probably woulda made a lot more money on it too. Wheels and stance are nice. I like the exhaust. But that nose and rear treatment???

now that thing is FUGLY!!!!

poor thing doesn't know if it wants to be a vette, a 60's or a 70's camaro. hell the thing looks like a cougar from certain angles.. the guy that designed that abortion should be shot..

09KQA585005951AB.jpeg

09KQA585005951AA.jpeg

-
Back