Uncle Tony's garage breaking news!

-
How can he even GET to the bank, on account of his permanently revoked drivers license?

I searched for that, all I could find was stuff from many years ago where his New York driver license got revoked. I've never heard anything about his Tennessee license being revoked and he's been living there some 20-odd years.

This is the part that starts to bug me about talking smack about people like this. People start to get so irritated and full of hate they look for reasons to hate a person even more. I don't like him much either but it's a waste of time and energy to try to find more ways he's full of ****. What's being accomplished in the end? It's essentially just online backbiting at this point.

I searched for that, all I could find was stuff from many years ago where his New York driver license got revoked. I've never heard anything about his Tennessee license being revoked and he's been living there some 20-odd years.

This is the part that starts to bug me about talking smack about people like this. People start to get so irritated and full of hate they look for reasons to hate a person even more. I don't like him much either but it's a waste of time and energy to try to find more ways he's full of ****. What's being accomplished in the end? It's essentially just online backbiting at this point.
Plus, in this day and age, a person can grab a lawyer and sue for things like libel and slander. This web site=Joey is what would be sued. That would pretty much suck for everybody. Laugh if you want to, but stranger things have happened.

I find it hilarious because he got caught because another one of his cars broke down LOL.

It’s free entertainment.
Enjoy it or don’t, tune in or don’t.

I like the idea of the channel. His sayings are funny and some are what I have lived. Basically doing what you can with what you got. Build, race, break, repeat. Hopefully, skip the break part. I love the “Build anything, race everything” saying. I’m with that. That same sentiment I say when the older guys make fun of the younger guy getting a Honda. Kids don’t have the money for a nice, never mind complete old school muscle car. It’s like the old guys forgot what it is like to be young and broke.

Who really gives a rats *** what you’re running down the drag track anyway? If your having fun, then it’s a home run.

While it’s true I’d rather be drag racing a ‘70 triple black beauty HEMI Cúda 4spd and then driving it home, that’s just not in the cards. See ya there with my small block rust bucket Duster.

I see Tony as having fun. Broadcasting it for fun.
Am I a fan of everything he does? No.
I said all that’s really needed to know in this posts first 2 sentences.

It’s free entertainment.

I like the idea of the channel. His sayings are funny and some are what I have lived. Basically doing what you can with what you got. Build, race, break, repeat. Hopefully, skip the break part. I love the “Build anything, race everything” saying. I’m with that. That same sentiment I say when the older guys make fun of the younger guy getting a Honda. Kids don’t have the money for a nice, never mind complete old school muscle car. It’s like the old guys forgot what it is like to be young and broke.

Who really gives a rats *** what you’re running down the drag track anyway? If your having fun, then it’s a home run.

While it’s true I’d rather be drag racing a ‘70 triple black beauty HEMI Cúda 4spd and then driving it home, that’s just not in the cards. See ya there with my small block rust bucket Duster.

Good post. Sums it up nicely. He's having fun and that's all that matters.

It’s free entertainment.

You know, I get where your coming from, and I'm gonna be blunt because me and you have met and we are freinds, but I disagree with alot of what you just said. Uncle tony isnt "having fun" he doesn't actually race anything, hes only doing it for a "easy buck" hes making garbage content, that if copied, will result in the "young guys" to give up after the same failed results as his junkyard cars. Nobody is trying to be in the realm of a hemi cuda, but doing things the correct way the FIRST time, no matter the car, will result in a way better ending. I was taught at a early age "do it right, or dont do it at all" and I STILL live by that.

Oh! Do so with 100% certainty that blunt is perfectly acceptable and hoped for in addition to it being the preferred route. It’s the best way IMO.

And I’m going to agree with you on that reply!
Except I think in his mind he is having fun. I really do.
BUT!
I ALSO think he went into this YouTube adventure with making money in mind. Absolutely so.
I think discussing what he did is an excellent idea that should be done with not only his channel but everyone’s channel.
Not to tear each other down though.

I’m not onboard with most of what he does. IMO, I don’t think it’s a good way to go about things.

I personally don’t like the idea of welding up rear end gears. There are a few here that claim it to be something they did and worked great. Sorry, not for me. I know spending money by going to Dr. Diff for an all set up ready to rock third member for the 8-3/4 is pricey and probably out of the league for the young guys. Simply stating “Well, learn how to do it yourself.” Can be a pricey option and really crummy if done twice.

Pick your poison! UTG’s rear gear welding ain’t mine!
I would never recommend it.

Not everything he says is wrong (he might help as well as hurt someone who knows zip)
For him i think he is having fun
He found a way to make a buck there are much worse things going on
chris berman pumping car sheild bs
tom selleck reverse mortgages bs
kim kardashian anything
joe namath medicare bs
kayne west and dinner quest
the flat earthers
we never made it to the moon
the goverment crashed the jets 9/11
kari lake
joe blow
bill gates flying around on the pedophile plane with trumpy

compared to the above he looks brilliant

lets face it 90 % of everything is bs its about money
Have to agree he is getting rent free space in alot of heads
wgaf

If you never tried something different how would you know? Actually not that much different than reading posts on here-or for that matter other car forums. I have welded spiders when we ran dirt tracks. Used truck transmissions when we didn’t have three speed’s. Used BOP’s in our Ford bodies. Had a lot of fun but no factory money came our way. 3/4 ton front axles angle iron welded in the center of the axle to make it circle better. Call it what you want-it’s entertainment but you say-someone might get hurt using his theory. Yeah and a bus might hit you on the way home

It’s free entertainment.

There was a kid that cut us a key for my Dakota, he worked at Lowe's. I didn't think of it at the time but he had on one of them camouflage vests they usually only give to Veterans. You already was talking about my Duster and I walked up and he's like man I wanted to get into muscle cars I just can't afford it that's pretty sad when young kids can't get into the hobby man. Or I should say young Men or Women! RESPECT

If you never tried something different how would you know? Actually not that much different than reading posts on here-or for that matter other car forums. I have welded spiders when we ran dirt tracks. Used truck transmissions when we didn’t have three speed’s. Used BOP’s in our Ford bodies. Had a lot of fun but no factory money came our way. 3/4 ton front axles angle iron welded in the center of the axle to make it circle better. Call it what you want-it’s entertainment but you say-someone might get hurt using his theory. Yeah and a bus might hit you on the way home
We used to weld spider gears all the time when I was hangin in the dirt track scene. In fact, the tech guys even had a way they recommended doing it and I've never had one break doing it like they suggested. People have done it for decades.

I always liked the BOP rears. Maybe because they were tough and easy to get. Stuck out past the body but everybody knew when we pulled into the track-wide track!!!

I always liked the BOP rears. Maybe because they were tough and easy to get. Stuck out past the body but everybody knew when we pulled into the track-wide track!!!
I think the reason people went to those was because they all pretty much used the 8.5 10 bolt and Chevy used the 8.2 which was a weak POS. The 8.5 was much stronger. But you're right, I remember people shying away from the Chevy rears....and I never knew anybody to run a 12 bolt. They were too heavy.

I think the reason people went to those was because they all pretty much used the 8.5 10 bolt and Chevy used the 8.2 which was a weak POS. The 8.5 was much stronger. But you're right, I remember people shying away from the Chevy rears....and I never knew anybody to run a 12 bolt. They were too heavy.
I see a few guys running the 12 bolt rear ends, the way I always could tell us there's two bolts side by side on the bottom of the case if you're looking from the rear. Hell anytime I see anyone with a 10 bolt I figured right there I was going to eat them alive anyhow

Still a 12 bolt.

Jeff Yost Jerry Heiser.jpg

jeff yost.jpg

-
Back