Updates on Bruce

-
KOKO Bruce

Keep on, keepin on.....Bill Powell, WMAZ, 1970's

Kidneys are werkin a Lil' bit better,food not stayin down too good,but the food is good and they smuggled him in some taco bell the other day :cheers: nurses are cute :cheers: told a few blond jokes i got from a cutie pie I met and he was laughing, says he's gonna git me for the pic I posted when he gits out of the hospital Lol,I had to let him know I'll be lookin forward to that :cheers: so i guess a repost isn't gonna hurt maybe gittim in the mode to come git me :bootysha: first pic is before our lil grudge race......second pic is after getting his doors blown off third pic is his reply to the devastating loss to the waggin !!!! Lol Have fun Ya'll I'll keep ya posted best I can......Wagg's

Attachments

• beforeracin.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 228
  • wentracin.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 200
  • IM000012.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 186
Bruce just got the word this mornin that he's goin home today! YAY!!!!!!!

Oh **** I better hide :) thanks for the goood news.....I better go pack a lunch now;p

Great news guys. Thanks for sharing.

Looks like I have more in common with Bruce than I knew. We're both ugly as sin with a mess of long greyish hair. Except for the glasses :bootysha:.

And, ya, you'd better hide Curtis. :toothy10:

Alright. This is beginnin to really suck for Bruce. It's just past midnight here and he hit me on yahoo that they are takin him back to the hospital.....NOW. He said his temp has been goin up all day. Was 101.8 now I think he said. I talked to him earlied today on the phone and knew he didn't feel good. Yall please get the prayers cranked up.

Prayers ongoing...maybe he just caught a simple virus, I had a nasty one all week, my temp was 101.8 too, weird.

I didnt know there was another one of these threads or I would have been staying tuned.

I was smiling seeing all the positive stuff about Bruce doing better and then to see towards the end he is not feeling to good again was a bummer.

Hang in there Bruce, I have been thinking of you.

Get better buddy!

Prayers being sent, My wife had a 100.9 fever most of this week but know doing better.

Well they gave him some kinda miracle shot that broke his fever and sent him home. I talked to him this mornin and he actually sounded a lot better.

Last I heard from Bruce (facebook) said he was doing pretty good this week.....

-
Back