UPS sucks so bad there is no worse

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
Ordered a piece of Egag. I recently had a package from there HELD that was sent FedEx. They told me THE SELLER MUST CHANGE the destination. So he did

Now THIS "incoming" is UPS. Told the seller to have it held here at the UPS joint. He says he can't. I call the local joint. They can't help say call 800 bla bla bla

I CALL 800 bla bla bla and get some damned asian in asia. Who I can't understand. THEN I go to their WEBSITE, and if you have never DONE that I'm TELLING you IT REALLY SUCKS

I finally got "signed up" to their fecking LOGIN bullshit. Your PASSWORD cannot contain ANY PART (letters no's etc) of your username or your email. So NOW I have a PASSWORD that I'll NEVER FECKING REMEMBER without having it TATTOOED IN MIRROR IMAGE on my damned FORE head

So NOW I'm LOGGED IN. BUT IT STILL WILL NOT ALLOW me to change this it claims bla bla blishy blashy blish blash. Went to the email. VERIFIED my whatever. Closed all UPS related browser windows. Logged in AGAIN AFTER READING MY NEW PASSWORD OFF MY NEW TATTOO ON MY FOREHEAD IN THE MIRROR

So far I've got about over a damn HOUR into this mess and I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE this package MIGHT END UP, except I DO KNOW THIS!!!!1

It mos likely will be DUMPED UNCEREMONIOUSLY on my FRONT PORCH where it will GROW LEGS before I can get home from WORK

I bought a trans off a guy in california, it came to the local terminal within 2 miles of my house and UPS shipped it back to the seller, because the packaging was compromised.
After is went back to CA, they shipped it back to me in the same crate.

I had another member buy some SS springs from me, some how they were lost in transit. Very disappointing for me and the buyer.

I bought a trans off a guy in california, it came to the local terminal within 2 miles of my house and UPS shipped it back to the seller, because the packaging was compromised.
After is went back to CA, they shipped it back to me in the same crate.
Same thing happened to me a couple years ago. Was sent from the east coast to south dakota. It got within 20 miles of my place and claimed was damaged and sent it all the way back to the east coast.

THEN I go to their WEBSITE, and if you have never DONE that I'm TELLING you IT REALLY SUCKS

I finally got "signed up" to their fecking LOGIN bullshit. Your PASSWORD cannot contain ANY PART (letters no's etc) of your username or your email. So NOW I have a PASSWORD that I'll NEVER FECKING REMEMBER without having it TATTOOED IN MIRROR IMAGE on my damned FORE head

So NOW I'm LOGGED IN. BUT IT STILL WILL NOT ALLOW me to change this it claims bla bla blishy blashy blish blash. Went to the email. VERIFIED my whatever. Closed all UPS related browser windows. Logged in AGAIN AFTER READING MY NEW PASSWORD OFF MY NEW TATTOO ON MY FOREHEAD IN THE MIRROR

^^^^^^^^
This.
The whole trying to sell stuff just occasionally on Ebay sucks for that reason too.
It's paypal this and Ebay that and UPS.
And no one knows what the other one is doing.

I thought this was the funny stuff thread not the rant and rave section.
It says "anything goes." I did not see the "rant and rave" section could you post a link?

laughing-mouse.gif

i've never had a problem with ups. now the damn united states post office is a different story.. holy **** is the usps horrible..

Huh...try Canada Post if you want to see something _ucked up. I think their one horse has died. They get big money and they only need to know the alphabet.

I paid my local UPS store to pack and ship a one gallon Brita system to a friend one Christmas...

They just threw that box into a larger one without any packing and sent it on the way... The local UPS guy there threw it on their porch from 6 feet or more and broke/cracked the bottom...

So I bought another one and took it to the UPS store for them to ship and they wanted me to pay to ship that one... I explained that I already paid for one to get packed and shipped and they f*uked it up... I told them that I don't reward failure with more business... They also wanted more to expedite it in two or three days to make it by Christmas... My original shipment was there in time,. why not the replacement???

I took the package to USPS and they shipped it in two days and were $10 cheaper... :icon_fU::icon_fU:

I still to this day have not received my money for the insurance claim on the broken one... :mob:

So I don't ship UPS any more... :icon_fU:

UPS and USPS always. FEDEX sucks, they claim to have "attempted" delivery yet never a tire mark in my dirt driveway, then there's the notorious invisible door tag.

Joe, you are correct, USPS, when you want it absolutely broken, damaged and late!

Well in the end I DID get the thing though not what I "chose........."

Finally got all logged in, signed up, "confirmed" and after hours of bullshit figured out how to "hold" the thing at the local terminal. This is the main "actual" UPS shipping receiving terminal

MyPackage.jpg

And then I get an email, and this is where they said they actually SENT it.
location.jpg

Last edited:
I ship USPS all the time and have only had an issue when I sent it certified mail, the web tracking said it was bouncing around between Minneapolis and Des Moines, when it stayed in Iowa the while time. Took 3 days later and I had to go online and claim to be the recipient so I could make sure they went back and attempted delivery again.

I'll agree that the packages get tossed around, I've had plenty of crappy boxes come my way, but the shipper always packed them well, as done when I send anything. I don't like having the option of blaming someone for something I could/should have done, learned that lesson years ago. Definitely sounds like different areas of this country, the USPS treats mail/packages differently, with more/less love than another state.

Well in the end I DID get the thing though not what I "chose........."

Finally got all logged in, signed up, "confirmed" and after hours of bullshit figured out how to "hold" the thing at the local terminal. This is the main "actual" UPS shipping receiving terminal

View attachment 1715098909
And then I get an email, and this is where they said they actually SENT it.
View attachment 1715098910
I don't think UPS will ever send you to a shipping center, always to an off site location. You don't go to NAPA's warehouse to get your parts? Same type of situation. Still sucks you had to jump through hoops to do something so simple.

I don't think UPS will ever send you to a shipping center, always to an off site location. You don't go to NAPA's warehouse to get your parts? Same type of situation. Still sucks you had to jump through hoops to do something so simple.

Your logic is flawed. If UPS did not want to hold it at the terminal WHY IS IT AN OPTION on the website? So far as NAPA, LOL, the Spokane warehouse IS A STORE. Sorry buddy, 'az 'da way'tiz LMAO

If you send it registered they can tell you exactly where they lost the package. Ask how I know
i've never had a problem with ups. now the damn united states post office is a different story.. holy **** is the usps horrible..

Your logic is flawed. If UPS did not want to hold it at the terminal WHY IS IT AN OPTION on the website? So far as NAPA, LOL, the Spokane warehouse IS A STORE. Sorry buddy, 'az 'da way'tiz LMAO
Was trying to remember my brief Napa days, and yeah, the warehouse was a store, and machine shop.

I don't know why UPS does it that way, I don't use them unless I get a prepaid label from some other entity.

-
Back