URGENT!! Prayer requests needed HORRIBLE WRECK

-
UPDATE:

Kim is doing very well. She has been in a regular room for a couple of days and the breathing machines have been removed. Sue is there now with Kim thanks to the FABO members. Kim is extremely happy that mom is there.

More later as I learn it.

This is the best news so far Bill. I know there are more prayers from everyone here myself included.

UPDATE:

Kim is doing very well. She has been in a regular room for a couple of days and the breathing machines have been removed. Sue is there now with Kim thanks to the FABO members. Kim is extremely happy that mom is there.

More later as I learn it.
That is some great news.All of you are still in my prayers.
Martin

I am sorry that I haven't updated this thread before now. I was trying to do it when the most members would see it.

Kim refused to go to rehab for six weeks and insisted on going home so she did. She really feels like the power of God touched and cared for her, thanks to all the prayers around the world. Sue is at her side thanks to the great members on this site. Without you Sue would have been in a mess because she was going to Tyler Texas if she had to drive on the rims. Thanks to you Kim was able to go home because Sue was there to care for her.

Now are you ready for a chill?

Drum Roll........

Kim has found and read this complete thread & just called me.

She sends her "Thanks"
to all of you.

She is just amazed what this group did for a total strangers.

As soon as she is up to it she is going to send me a personal "Thank You" for me to post for this great group of members.

Just glad we could help. Knowing that we could put a smile on her face is PLENTY of thanks for me :_)

So glad to here this news. Thanks for updating us Bill. You go Kim, we all had confidence you could get thru this. Your strength is a inspiration to many.......:cheers:.

GLAD KIM IS HOME AND DOING WELL AND HER MOM IS THERE WHERE SHE SHOULD BE
THATS HOW FABO ROLLS..WE ARE EXTENDED FAMILY HERE ATLEAST THATS THE WAY I SEE It...sd426

They talked nursing home for me but I went home also. A nurse came by just a few times because I recovered quickly once I got off all the pain meds and the bones /wounds started to heal

The walking cast is the next big step, I had to wait forever - 3 months - cause I refused pins / screws in the leg but I'm sure everything is done better today vs 1987

Best of luck to her

I just found your thread. I can't begin to express how good it is to hear about her recovery progress after everything she went through! I know to fully heal she has a bit of road in front of her to get back to as near normal as she can. But loads of prayers help. Fabo is amazing!!!! Prayers and gentle hugs to you and yours!

-
Back