URGENT!! Prayer requests needed HORRIBLE WRECK

-
Lord be with them help them make it though this hold them in your arms make them stroung . amen

Will do sir!

Prayers Sent!

Prayers sent for Kim, Van and Mandy for a quick recovery.

Prayers sent and will be from me untill they are fine.This stuff scares me to.

Lord God I ask thatyou hold Kim, Van and Mandy in your hand and guide the doctors in there efforts to help these three recover from there injurys. Let there recovery be such that all who see it praise your name. Amen.

Prayers sent for all involved and to there families, and to the doctors doing there jobs
Prayers for all the folks awaiting to hear the updates to stay in prayer and be humble
with faith.

Prayers and best wishes....there are vey good hospitals in Tyler.

wow man , thats horrible, only my best sent out to you guys

Prayer sent! Be strong and hang there!

Prayers sent

Terriible news, prayers sent.

PRAYERS ARE SENT FOR Everone !!

Prayers on the way.

Prayers sent to everyone involed

Thanks each and everyone of you. The unknowns and not having anyone on the ground there is nerve racking. Kim is my wife's blood neice but since we have been married for nearly thirty years she is my neice too.

Awful looking wreck there. I can only pray for all involved in this horrible accident. May the healing hands of the doctors take good care of all involved.

Please Lord, hear my prayer. Please comfort Kim, Van and Mandy in their time of need and please heal their injuries. Please bless all involved, Amen.

Prayers sent to you and your family. Was Kim on the passenger side? The car looks horrible.

Craig

Wow Bill i just saw this. My thoughts and prayers are with you, those involved and all your family......

From all the canuk mopar people and family's we send all our thoughts and prayers for you and the family.You did it for me years ago,so we do it for you,Mr&Mrs.Mopartech

Here is the latest from Van....

Kim has the following known problems; Broken sternum, spinal injury break at C-4, ruptured intestines, broken leg, part of toes missing. They can't sew here back up because of the ruptured intestines. They are calling in a neurosurgeon to see how to stabilize the spine injury so if se makes it they won't have done something wrong. Van is still in the hopsital and no word on Mandy. We still have no one there yet.

Prayer's for Kim, Van, Mandy, and all those involved......... for a very speedy recovery. Please Lord be with this family now, and a better day tomorrow, and every day after that for healing, strength, and well being. We thank you Lord, in Jesus name we pray, Amen.:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

Prayers Sent, wishing you all the best.
Keep us posted.

Kenny

-
Back