URGENT!! Prayer requests needed HORRIBLE WRECK

-
I was out all day yesterday doin Fire dept. stuff so I'm a little late on this,...Woke up this morning and saw the news,...Thoughts and prayers my friend, From Pam and I...
Have faith in your medical staff, I'm sure they'll do their best,....we'll be here for ya as well,...you just do what you can for you and yours...

thoughts & prayers sent , have strength my friend - keep your self rested so you can help when needed. Lawrence

prayers sent to all those involved in this horrible accident i seen the pics of the vehicles involved its a miracle that there were any survivors it sounds like your niece is a fighter considering her injuries and that she already has movement.

UPDATE from Kim's mom's Sue:

They have to leave Kim's entire belly and chest open because they have to keep cleaning out feeces from the ruptured intestines. This will continue for several days to a week. When she is cleaned out then they will be able to sew her up so she is packed up to keep the bleeding down. The cross seatbeat is what broke Kim's and Van's Sternums. The lap belt litterly ripped Kim's skin off her stomach and chest as she went under the dash board. There is spinal damage at C-4 and that is on hold also. Kim is just an average size girl so she is not tiny or big. She has toes missing from her right foot and there were never found but that is the least of the problems. The right leg is crushed and they can't repair it from the inside at the moment because of her other life threatening injuries so they have it in some kind of metal brace to hold everything in place and stretched so the musles don't draw up. She is not paralized and we are very thankful about that. The hospital has given Sue the room next to Kim's so Sue can be with her around the clock.

Hopefully we will find out more about Van and Mandy. Haven't heard anything about Mandy but she was in the back seat and must not been hurt too bad.

Thanks each and everyone of you for your continued prayers.
More updates as we get them, otherwise we/the family won't be posting on this thread

Your family is in our prayers and thoughts. Wishing you guys all the best.

Update from another family member.

The reason the hospital gave Sue her own room is because the admitted her to the hospital because she was having medical problems. That is just like Sue to leave out that details. I was afraid something would happen with Sue's heart and lung problems.

Please pray for Sue also.

Mandy has bruises on her head and leg. Van has a broken Sternum and bruises. Both of them have been treated and released from the hospital.

Just seen this this morning, may the grace of all holy shine down on Kim and your family to heal and protect them in their time of need.

Praying and hurting right there with you bud. Tears me up to see people go thru horrors like this. Like a bad dream you cant wake up from.

wow....i cant believe this....kims update is very saddening...:(:(:( ..Prayers sent to all your family....

I never really know what to say at these times. Our hearts and prayers go out to your family. Please keep us updated and let em know we're here for them.

Wow. This is terrible. Very serious injuries. Let's hope they can heal well and get back a normal life.

It's terrible how your life can change in an instant when something like this happens.

Wow bill Im back here with ya bud . Good bout the other two getting let go now we can focse on kim

Just logged in and read this whole thing.
Bill,I am so sorry to hear about this accident.
I am praying for you and your family.
Hoping and praying for the best.
I got friends in Longview and Kilgore each really close to Tyler,anything that is needed just holler.
Hang in there brother,
Martin

I just got on and read this whole thread, truthfully, tears in my eyes, sending prayers for everyone involved....

There but for the grace of god go any one of us, so sorry this happened to your family members, prayers for recovery of all involved and strength for those who will help them in their recovery!!!!

FF

-
Back