URGENT!! Prayer requests needed HORRIBLE WRECK

-
Very sorry to read this, prayers sent to all and hope family can be there soon.

Prayers from me and my family. Please keep us updated on there condition. Hope you and your family are taking it well. I know I speak for alot of people when I say we hope for a speedy recovery. Hold in there.

So sorry to see this- prayers sent for all, including you and your wife.

I thank each and everyone of you that have posted and sent prayers. Kim's mother Sue and her son Mike have just arrived in Tyler and are headed to the hospital.

I have trying to post on this thread just for updates so that is why the group THANKS are being sent. Like keeping the phone lines open.

The next update should be coming pretty quick and I will post on this thread when it comes. Until then I won't be posting on this thread. I have to admit that I am scared to death to hear the details but I am praying for the best.

God Bless everyone of you!!!

I thank each and everyone of you that have posted and sent prayers. Kim's mother Sue and her son Mike have just arrived in Tyler and are headed to the hospital.

I have trying to post on this thread just for updates so that is why the group THANKS are being sent. Like keeping the phone lines open.

The next update should be coming pretty quick and I will post on this thread when it comes. Until then I won't be posting on this thread. I have to admit that I am scared to death to hear the details but I am praying for the best.

God Bless everyone of you!!!
Wating here with ya

Prayers sent. Looked like a nasty crash. tmm

Small update from Van

Kim is heavily sediated and doesn't know when someone is there (normal with the sedation) but does have some hand moment and foot moment. That is a good sign that she isn't paralized from the spine injury at C-4. Sue and Mike are just getting to the hospital so maybe another update soon.

I understand the need to go to bed and I really appreciate those that have stayed on to be with us. Get some sleep Rick and everyone else that needs it.

Small update from Van

Kim is heavily sediated and doesn't know when someone is there (normal with the sedation) but does have some hand moment and foot moment. That is a good sign that she isn't paralized from the spine injury at C-4. Sue and Mike are just getting to the hospital so maybe another update soon.

I understand the need to go to bed and I really appreciate those that have stayed on to be with us. Get some sleep Rick and everyone else that needs it.

Still here with/for you.

Just got home and saw this thread.
Prayers are on the way for everyone.

Gang, the wife has crashed out and they are to call her. I just checked her phone and no calls. I have gone past my limit today and I am going to have to get some sleep. Thanki you all for being here and all they prayers. I will post updats in the morning. Bless all of you... Goodnight for now.

Good night Bill Im going to make a few post then im outta here too .. every thing will be ok . Keep the fath bud

Hey Bill, Lori and I just got home, so sorry to hear this terrible news. Prayers sent from both of us, the Lord will guide all the medical staff involved to help Kim, Van and Mandy to a full recovery.

Bill, get some rest, your family is going to need you to be at your strongest during this time. I still can't get the picture of that Murano out of my head, especially since the Taurus is such a smaller vehicle and it's damage doesn't look as life threatening. Obviously, the immediate concern is for your family, but as difficult as it may be, try to look forward and take whatever precautions are necessary to help safe guard your niece's future. Whether it's contacting an attorney for legal advice and procedures or locating the best doctors/hospitals to care for them.

If there is anything you need or anything I can do, other than pray/hope, please let me know.

-Travis-

-
Back