Us up North.......

-

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
It was 45* today, sun shining and almost all the snow is gone. I did a little car work on the daily's, then I popped the hood on a Duster, going to re-seal the thermostat housing.

Just felt good to pop the hood on a Duster on such a nice day. Need a rain fall to wash the salt off the highway before I go for a ride (though I've been seeing some out there).... but it's gett'n closer.

Drag way opens April 21st....

45*and sunny here today to but..8-12 inches of snow due Mon night into Tuesday:mad::mad:..

What's road salt??? We have salt air where I live?? All we have here is soft hot sticky asphalt.

treblig

You guys are silly up north LOL no road salt here at all. One part of town it got up to 70 today clear sky. Beautiful fresh Oregon Tall Pine trees everywhere! I seen all manner of hot rods out today for their first time! It was awesome and even the creation cars were out too! What a fun day to be in Portland today. Oh I mean yeah it was rainy Portland as always it sucks here you don't want to live here don't come here! I mean visit once in awhile but believe me it will be raining guaranteed it's a rainforest don't come here....

Are you calling me on a cellular phone? Prank Caller! Prank Caller!
(Pulp fiction)

Last edited:
You guys are silly up north LOL no road salt here at all. One part of town it got up to 70 today clear sky. Beautiful fresh Oregon Tall Pine trees everywhere! I seen all manner of hot rods out today for their first time! It was awesome and even the creation cars were out too! What a fun day to be in Portland today. Oh I mean yeah it was rainy Portland as always it sucks here you don't want to live here don't come here! I mean visit once in awhile but believe me it will be raining guaranteed it's a rainforest don't come here....

Are you calling me on a cellular phone? Prank Caller! Prank Caller!
(Pulp fiction)
Well, i'm still not moving to Portland. I hate big cities. Just can't stand them. Snow and all was beautiful here, but after the winter months, I'm look'n forward for the cars :D

Im still driving around with my plow on my truck. Thinking today may be a good day to remove it.
Between the salt and the dust control (calcium chloride) the corrosion is alway a concern.
And dont store your car on limestone.

At least you cans can look forward to driving them when it gets nice. Mine will be on jack stands for a while.

No driving for me-its still a shell.

Me too junkie!

That's ok, our time is coming!
InWork.jpg

Well, i'm still not moving to Portland. I hate big cities. Just can't stand them. Snow and all was beautiful here, but after the winter months, I'm look'n forward for the cars :D
I'm not a big fan of big cities either. You know we traveled the United States this summer and still there's not a bigger city like Portland that I have found anywhere. We live in a heavily wooded neighborhood that within three minutes I could have you in a pasture petting a horse from my front door. Portland had some serious Urban boundaries put up a long time ago by its local government. It's not like La where you can drive for 4 hours and never leave the city. With all that said I can still hardly wait to move out to the country if that ever can manifest itself. Oh yeah and we're not going to drive the hour and a half west to the beach on this nice day we're going to drive the hour-and-a-half east and go ride the snowmobiles today...
PS. FYI, it's good to hear you're not going to move here because statistically besides the three states that surround us oddly enough Illinois is our biggest importer of foreigners

PS. FYI, it's good to hear you're not going to move here because statistically besides the three states that surround us oddly enough Illinois is our biggest importer of foreigners
:eek: I'm a foreigner? :eek: And I would be a "import"? :eek:

:(

At least you cans can look forward to driving them when it gets nice. Mine will be on jack stands for a while.

Me too junkie!

That's ok, our time is coming!
View attachment 1715152091

Well, you'll all be driving *Nice* cars when they are done. Mine are full of Patina .. LOL. I'm just a little short on patience; getting better with age, but still short

Oregon.!???? If I lived that close to Ca. I would be terrified all the idiots there would move North!!! and make it just like Ca.!!???? lol

Please do not make fun of California...............Where the most beautiful women .....are men!!

Oregon.!???? If I lived that close to Ca. I would be terrified all the idiots there would move North!!! and make it just like Ca.!!???? lol
The last 25 years, the Cali's have moved to Oregon and Colorado like no tomorrow. And I'm not talk'n thousands, I'm talk'n millions

The last 25 years, the Cali's have moved to Oregon and Colorado like no tomorrow. And I'm not talk'n thousands, I'm talk'n millions
Wait a minute...Are you saying that Oregon and Colorado are full of cross dressers and transgenders.????

Treblig

I used to live in Missouri. Loved it. NOONE wanted to move here, and if anyone did, 95% of those left!!!!!! LOL NO, really!!!

Wages in general were low compared to most states, but price of land/.. R/E was way low.

Wait a minute...Are you saying that Oregon and Colorado are full of cross dressers and transgenders.????

Treblig
i have relatives in Colo, and used to live there when i was a kid. The Eastern Mountain range from Colo Springs to Ft. Collins has grown so fast, i really don't recognize it anymore. Drive on I-25 and you really never leave the city, seems they are all connected now. About 10 years ago, they said 5 million Cali's moved on the eastern range in a short few years. I'm sure that number has gone up... but, it's America. folks go and move where they want, as they should
*I think it was enough to flip the state from red to blue, and legalize drugs :D
* I'll let J par tell us about Oregon :D

-
Back