UTG wins!

-
His 2nd pass at the track was also a mid 7's run. That's why he tore it part way down when he got home, found the vacuum leak. Apparently, there are still issues as the truck obviously didn't make a good pass. UTG stated he was counting on that,, thus the reason for a a one and done.
And you yourself just posted previously that Andy wouldn't have hauled 6 hours to loose, and now your saying he hauled 6 hours for a 5 thousand dollar race, and he was so unprepared that he couldn't even match his initial "shakedown" pass? Interesting theory you got there.

He really needs to get some front shocks on that car, looks like UTG is along for the ride in the first 60 ft, dangerous dude.

Andy did not return it to a strip to my knowledge, only the street. I fully believe Andy planned on winning.
Well, then the only logical conclusion is that it was a setup, or Andy is a idiot who lost 5 grand due to a lack of preperation

Go half throttle to the 60' and then roll into it. MPH will be close to your best and ET will be a slug.

Not watching it, don't care to support that nonsense with a click.

Not a fan of utg
Not a hater of utg
who said he wont even run 8.0 ?
who said the Casper will suck the paint off bottle rocket it wont make a full pass
who didnt watch the video where casper said it never came up on the verter ?
who always has a perfect run?
Now that they are wrong on all counts
Its a setup
Haters are just as bad as Homers
He cut a great light in a pos 318 b body
As said in the past he rents space in a whole lotta folks heads

Not a fan of utg
Not a hater of utg
who said he wont even run 8.0 ?
who said the Casper will suck the paint off bottle rocket it wont make a full pass
who didnt watch the video where casper said it never came up on the verter ?
who always has a perfect run?
Now that they are wrong on all counts
Its a setup
Haters are just as bad as Homers
He cut a great light in a pos 318 b body
As said in the past he rents space in a whole lotta folks heads
I wish I would have done more to my 340 in my 73 Challenger. Real consistent 9.75's with a stock drivetrain. I tried headers but no gain although no tuning either. 3.23 gear.

I wish I would have done more to my 340 in my 73 Challenger. Real consistent 9.75's with a stock drivetrain. I tried headers but no gain although no tuning either. 3.23 gear.
Not much you could have done, a 340 is destined to be a turd in a E or B- body.
The power to weight ratio isn't in favor of the 340. That's where the torque of a B or RB comes into play.

99mph vs 96mph with a straight head wind and not coming up on converter on a new track untested. It’s not at all uncommon to lose 3mph. Hell i watched folks lose that on back to back hot laps.

Not much you could have done, a 340 is destined to be a turd in a E or B- body.
The power to weight ratio isn't in favor of the 340. That's where the torque of a B or RB comes into play.
The strongest 340 I've been in was in a tank of a '73 charger with a 727, 3.55 gears, and a factory MP high stall converter. The left front of that car was still rising at 95 before he let off of it. It freight trained from the second he got into it until he let off, just violent but seamless acceleration from start to finish.

I think he was genuine. But he woulda caught up in the quarter. Seems like a nice guy, soft spoken and kind.

The only way I can see UTG win a race, is if he actually build the other guys engine

That truck ran like the dump trucks around here out of the hole. Tune up is MILES off.

What did it run? A 2.10 or worse 60'. Jeez

-
Back