V code 70 cuda, original paint no engine

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not the lack of pictures that going to keep this car from selling. It's the numbers after the dollar signs.

Dollar signs on which end? You might be surprised how deep some peoples pockets are. I just like to have my money work for me. :thumbdow:

yea. i wouldnt even consider driving/flying to see a car if i didnt have pictures on hand, even if i did have the money to buy it out right....but honestly, i could give a rats *** for all this E-body Hype. personally, i think they're big and clumsy looking. id MUCH rather have an A body over some expensive POS rusted out E-body.

I bought my 1967 Barracuda convertible without talking to seller or looking at it before the auction closed - only eBay photos. Seller did a great job of documenting the car in photos so I felt comfortable enough to bid/buy it. Am am very happy with my win! Good luck and welcome to this forum.

Trust me there are people who would buy that car sight unseen if there were enough detailed pictures posted up. Happens all the time.

....but honestly, i could give a rats *** for all this E-body Hype. personally, i think they're big and clumsy looking. id MUCH rather have an A body over some expensive POS rusted out E-body.

Wow. Tough crowd for a guy just trying to sell his car. I guess this doesn't get enforced anymore? http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/announcement.php?f=41&a=6

Respondants:
  1. You may NOT post commentary in this forum.
  2. You MAY post relevant questions about the item being sold.
  3. Do not negotiate price in the ad. Do this by PM.
  4. No flaming of sellers or their products.

Wylde1.

This has been like a psychology experiment, LOL. Cars like this sell better without photos, I know I have sold many. If it is a slant six dart, yeah you need pics, but hemi and six pac cars sell themselves. Mostly good people wanting to see the 41 year old V code, but a few jerks came out. I found some old pics in my archive, and decided to try to post them for the non azz hole group, LOL, Thanks again FABO,

http://s480.photobucket.com/home/oakme2/index

Thanks for posting the pics.
It looks like a good restoration candidate.
Good luck with the sale.

..I once belonged to a forum where the moddy cut off the ablilty to respond to for sales...just about killd that section...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back