-
Status
Not open for further replies.

EDMOPAR

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, TGIF, Im in need of a pcv grommet for a mopar performance cast alum.valve cover, I have on order from Summit but they have been on back order for a while, Jegs doesn't have, can anyone help me on this, thanks, Edward

Are you near a Chrysler dealer? I would think they might have one sitting on a shelf since it was a common part over several decades.

Check your local O'Reilly's store. Mine had some grommets for some MT covers that I couldn't find.

Aw crapstix Ed, I forgot to dig up that part number for you.
MrFT, are you watching this?? He needs the same one you got if you happen to have the package still.
I hope so -- I'm dying to see them on your car!!
FB_IMG_1471657955954.jpg

1470247774.jpg

Leanne, as much as you deal with this, why don't you just buy a hundred of them and add them to the services you offer?

I bought some Spectre air cleaner hold downs just to have on hand, but I have as much trouble finding these grommets as you guys do. (Actually probably MORE trouble since I live in the boonies of farm country.) But that's a grand idea Mirage!!
So I need that part number too.

But that's a grand idea Mirage!!

here is another one....while you have the valve covers there (and that grommet you do have in the picture)...how much effort would it take to machine down the inside of the valve cover so that it will accept the grommet you do have?

here is another one....while you have the valve covers there (and that grommet you do have in the picture)...how much effort would it take to machine down the inside of the valve cover so that it will accept the grommet you do have?

Quite a bit. They're beefy inside.

1472840367386.jpg

I picked up a set from Mancini at a show a while back. It looked like they had several.
I got the chrome twist in pcv breathers on ebay, ordered the rubber grommits to fit a 3/4" pcv vale from oriellys, two to a package. have an extra if some one can`t find one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back