Vancouver Island Mopar show, May 29 2016

-
great work Mike!!!, excellent job on your first organized meet, the weather turned out great and a huge turnout for a first show, not to mention some pretty fine Mopars to boot!!

Great show guys!!! Congratulations to Mike C. (70DartMike) and all who contributed...hope we can do this way more often!!!...some very cool cars!!...Gonna see y'all at the Fathers Day Show in Qualicum, right???

Glad to hear it went well, I made a weather call at 6:00 AM, obviously the wrong call. Dam! Lets see some pictures!

Thanks for sharing the pictures! Some great looking awesome cars up there, very nice. Great job Mike setting that up. I missed a great show and some very cool cars I have never seen before.

Hey thanks guys! I'm very happy with the turnout! As of noon there were 75 cars there. Like mentioned, some very cool cars I've never seen before either. Lots of great burnouts on the way out too.
An club is in the works, with a yearly show and whatever else we can think of. I'll keep you all updated.

Great job Mike. Looks like a lotta fine autos, thnx for the pix.

My son and I couldn't tear ourselves away from my Dart, paint is next week and we're thrashing on the little stuff now.

With some luck, Our 3 Darts will be there next year.

cheers .

To give proper photo credits, here's the page of Dan Diertien, photographer for Vancouver Island Hot Rods... Car Show Pictures ... who shot all the pictures.

He has a very interesting and LARGE website!! Check it out!

Last edited:
Cool looking show Mike , makes me wish the roofers hadn't blocked my driveway in for the last 3 weeks , that and I tore the top end off my motor DOH !

-
Back