Status
Not open for further replies.

71dodge

ADDICTED.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
its a baja mini bke that is decked out it has a honda gx 200 motor msr atv race handlebars with grips harley footpegs new tires custom paint very nice runs and drives great needs a headlight to be perfect have the fake gas tank that goes on top but the welds broke does not affect the performance at all asking 350 OBO i need the money for my car just PM me 100_1107.jpg

100_1107.jpg

no not really lol it would be one hell of a ride though

Yeah I hate craigslist because of that while I lived in Colorado I bought a 74 Valiant and when I went to sell it all types of scams came my way like I will give a a check for more than your asking and when you cash it send me the amount over the asking price? Come on..... And it screws the real buyers/sellers on there. sorry about the rant just in a horrible mood lately

P.S. I will get those pics for you and make me a offer on the savage. I dont think im going to be able to keep my Dart so I dont know if I would want to trade for anything but LMK what you have laying around.

-Aaron

ya i know ho ya feel they want to give you an extra 100 bucks to hold it and stuff like that and there all from canada (no offense) and they all say there gonna have the movers come and get it and yet they dont even know wat there talkin about there intrested in my item WHAT ITEM stupid ***'s

once more i know it isnt the right place to sell but if ya buy this your helping fund my dart !!!! lol

1/19/2011 - Still got the mini bike for sale ? How close are you to Sarasota, FL ? I have relatives there which might be able to pick it up. Thanks, BILL-Cols,OH
to: [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back