Very Proud Of Memike

-
Well now...welcome mrsmemike. Glad to have you on board. If you want the ugly half of your marriage to quit altogether, then you must let him put the cost of 1 1/2 packs in a jar every day. He must go through that ritual of putting the money in. Let this be a "Victoria" fund.
(psst, hey Mike, pretend you are Canadian, and you can put away about 15 bucks a day towards your car)

I`m sure it`ll be tough but I know that you can do it Mike. I wouldn`t complicate things, just remember smoking is a choice, all you have to do is choose not to smoke. As the guys say, the money you save would make a nice Victoria fund.

I'm not going to sugar coat this for you, it's a fight every day. It can be done and you can do it. Once you put 'em down for good you can never smoke again. One leads to another then your right back to where you were and it just get's harder each time.

I wish you well and you've got this family pulling for you!

If you ever want to know how much your saving by not smoking, check out this site. It's pretty cool, just put in your quit date and some other info and watch the savings add up.

http://www.quitmeter.com/

I spent the day outside checking on antifreeze in all the auto here and washed Victoria and went to put gas in the truck my son gave me and he forgot to hook the gas filler tub back up to the gas cap area:toothy10:
Gas hit the grond when I was putting gas in it so I got on my back and hooked it up :angry7: He must have been in a hurry to get it dun and to me for CHISTMAS :happy10: Here is my tool box know a mess and Victoria in here nest washed and cleen on the out side, Know I need to cleen the inside.

That cigarette made it throue the day and night you see on the taple.
I found out the deep breath and saying its all in my head realy has help me allot and I am doing real good :cheers: I will have this licked and my money jar is getting fuller

do not smoke 027.jpg

do not smoke 028.jpg

do not smoke 030.jpg

do not smoke 031.jpg

1111111111111111%20019.jpg

i quit smoking three months ago, started when i was 14 or 15 stupid. I dont like things controlling me so i decided to quit, dont crave it that much anymore either. Glad i quit, first two weeks sucked, then i was over it. I only smoked for 3 years or so, cant imagine how hard it would be to quit after smoking longer than that

My dad quit years ago. He swore my peppermints. Buy a bag and try it.
Good luck.

Hey Memike, just 209 more post's and you'll have sumpin' more to celibrate, 10,000!!!! You got smokin' licked now. Too many sweets and we'll be callin' you Umpa Loompa. "Now Mike, you got your dirt in the boss mans hole, what you doin' with your dirt in the boss mans hole?" Or you could re-stack the wood, or take that G-daughter for a walk, or better yet go as a family. Keep busy, spring is around the corner.

Well yes you do have a great woman in Treva! Way to go Mike, Im fighting that same battle right now and I know its not easy! Keep it up my friend!

Treva,

Put a lady finger firecracker inside at least one smoke if he buys a pack.

The random (misfire) every now and then should make his azz pucker into submission, and maybe the psycological factor may stimulate a smoke free life, not to mention a fat lip every now and then.
Remember your lungs can and will heal within 6 months of not smoking, this is what I was told by a reputable doctor that specializes in lung disease.

I personally listened to cassette tapes that got me to quit years ago.
It said over and over all the bad crap cigarettes do to you.
It was pretty darn effective too.

Cleaned up and had lunch then I herd from Badawg that the magazine
hit the street and took off.

do not smoke 035.jpg

do not smoke 037.jpg

-
Back