Victor, Super Victor...or just stick with my LD 340 maniflold

-
No, same one,( LM2) just added a filter for the tach and everything quit freezing up.
Never got to fully test it out because the season was over. so not 100% sure if it's fixed it. But it worked the two times i tried it around the block.

Yep. I’m horrible at that. I damn near bolted the W2 heads on my X block the other night.

Then I got a phone call from a couple of friends and they talked me off that ledge!!!

So it’s back to the OE heads with a valve size increase, a compression increase and a ring update.

Hopefully no other bad ideas attack me before it goes back together!!
Yes grasshopper, need tunnel ram on current 340 before the next level w2, besides how can you have the "ambassador" running around with two carbs and you with one. I really do hope the tf intake is out before we hit the dyno, we already have a stock rpm air gap that a buddy will loan us to test against.

Because I have an R1 block and a 3.79 crank for those heads. And probably a modified 1150 Dominator for it, because finding a W2 tunnel ram is a double beeeeeeeotch.

And I’m trying to stick to the plan.

I am terrible at sticking to plans. Good that you are staying on yours.

Because I have an R1 block and a 3.79 crank for those heads. And probably a modified 1150 Dominator for it, because finding a W2 tunnel ram is a double beeeeeeeotch.

And I’m trying to stick to the plan.

I see someone bought a W2 Tunnelram on Moparts recently

Such a sweet piece....

37F219EB-0111-475D-95DE-29E4D1942228.jpeg

-
Back