Vid of a Owl hitting my windshield at like, 70, or 80, or.....

-

dodgetkboy78

EDELBROCK HEADS SUCK!
Reaction score
Kinda a long mundane vid, I don't know how to cut it, and the music is lame, I was checking to see how much vid my dig camera would hold, and I got a big bird at a fairly high rate of speed.

SPLATTO!

Oh, and the people pulling over, thats just what they do up here......

OH, you mean that "Thump!" around 2;36 into the video? Crap, you didn't budge. I would have been laffin hard.

lol I would have been laughing my butt off I think. Probably would have stopped the car to go see what I hit too, lol.

Heres a pic of the truck, after moose #2..... It has a history with animals.....

You know, I dirve so much, in so many different places, it takes more than a owl to phase me, or even make me crack a smile.........
frontrt.jpg

Theres really nothing that big around here. On the east end of the Island, there are dear. They cause some damage. You truck looks like it faired well for a moose.

Ha, you must of just nipped that owl. I hit a pheasant coming straight at me @ about 60 on the sheild, whata bang8) I was wondering if you had any tenderizing moments with Bullwinkle or Mr Grizz LOL. BTW beautiful country up there, nice vid.

Nipped? Oh no.... That owl hit the road behind the truck bonless, I cant find any pics, put it was like mush, still in one piece, but not a bone left that wasnt shattered....

Enjoyed the country side =P~and right when the song said rain there was the slap on your windshield, Thank you for sharing and glad to hear that there was no cracked windshield 8)

I had a hawk clean the hood scoop of the WRX last year. Driving at night I saw a dead rabbit on the road, then out of nowhere there was a hawk swooping down to get it who set his wings. Probably would have just blown over the car if the hood scoop would have been a bit more aerodynamic!

Glad the owl didn't damage your ride.

Dude, that was pretty weak. I hit a pigeon one time in a pouring rain. My windshield sounded like it was cracked, and the wipers spread blood and feathers all over!! Luckily the rain washed it away within minutes. Glad to hear your car was ok.

Oh my, I wonder how many people committed suicide listening to that chick song........here, I got something for your next jaunt down that road....
......I chose this song because it starts out innocent enough, then gets rather freaking intense.
I can see you looking to run down the moose while listening to this one. LOL.
Let's create a monster, your manly car deserves something better through the speakers.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgjmxYL04V4"]YouTube- Black Sabbath-Sign Of The Southern Cross[/ame]

-
Back