Vote for Your Favorite!

Does PSC need a new logo?

• Yes, I like MadMikee's new design

Votes: 102 94.4%
  • No, keep the old fire logo

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
-
The Phoenix was a bird with a beautiful voice, As like you Leanna,:-D and feathers of gold and red.again as like you, The bird lived for a long time, usually 500 years. When a phoenix reached the end of its life, it would build a nest of herbs and twigs, light it and throw itself into the flames. A new phoenix would be born from the ashes. The phoenix was associated with life, rebirth and immortality.

Seems fitting for you and your new beggening and Mikee did up a very nice creative logo. :cheers: Beautiful I like the new one,

But the one you have now is hot too.hehe.:cheers:

I'd like to see the second line, "Where your parts are reborn" slighty bigger.

The flames are nice on the old one but, the new design is style and class. Very professional looking, it says "I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING, LET ME POWDER COAT YOUR PARTS!!!"

Excellent work MadMikee!

I like the new one.
The old one was good with the flames and all.
But the Phoenix bird and the and the saying " Where your parts are reborn"
have more style.:thumrigh:
MadMikee god job!:salut:

'

The new logo looks more professional, makes me wanna get something powdercoated

Thanks for all the compliments folks. ALso feel free to offer criticism on the design.

I'd like to see the second line, "Where your parts are reborn" slighty bigger.

Madmikeee, Your design is super 8), but I agree with rumble on the second line. I don't know if bigger or changed a bit with color or font?

Leanna, I like #2 alot......:bounce:

I like the new one as well,
however the neon or shadow effect (or whatever it is) on the "where your parts are reborn" is uneven and make it a little hard to read. the highlights blur, and the softer areas are too dark. imho fixing that would make it perfect. good job mikee, and very creative!
Doug

however the neon or shadow effect (or whatever it is) on the "where your parts are reborn" is uneven and make it a little hard to read. the highlights blur, and the softer areas are too dark. imho fixing that would make it perfect. good job mikee, and very creative!
Doug

I agree. The font just seems to be somewhat uneven on the lower line, but then again I wouldn't have noticed unless you brought it up.

Doug

I too agree, I think it would be a 10 if that was fixed. I do however like it a lot more then the old one. I say go with the new one!

-
Back